fights Eritrean Protesters Attack Cops in South London with Sticks (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Think you may be in need of some English lessons (or a lesson on the meaning of humour)
And I think ,my good man, that you may need to take a leaf out of your own book.

And a happy new year to you too Ginja...

By the way, I note you are new here. We all fuck each other over every time we post. It's all fun unless you are Nillianth who is not a bad transgirl really, just needs a spanking from time to time...

Ginjabread woman is in need of a humour booster shot...

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Think you may be in need of some English lessons (or a lesson on the meaning of humour)
Just to let you know, and to orientate you to this site, it's considered poor etiquette to post a 'retard' emoji after you have made a total fucking idiot of yourself with your sanctimonious comments and have been shown to be thus.

Wishing you a pleasant day being fucked by your dad.

Ginjabread man

Well Known Member
Just to let you know, and to orientate you to this site, it's considered poor etiquette to post a 'retard' emoji after you have made a total fucking idiot of yourself with your sanctimonious comments and have been shown to be thus.

Wishing you a pleasant day being fucked by your dad.
There’s another one for you 😆 who the fuck are you to tell anyone “how it goes” on this site you triggered muppet,oh & that comment really hurt my feelings please stop p.s how have I made an idiot of myself when it’s you who started commenting mumbo jumbo thinking you was funny until you realised you wasn’t & got fucking triggered 🫣 ……“ON A GORE SITE!!!”

wiggins

Forum Veteran
There’s another one for you 😆 who the fuck are you to tell anyone “how it goes” on this site you triggered muppet,oh & that comment really hurt my feelings please stop p.s how have I made an idiot of myself when it’s you who started commenting mumbo jumbo thinking you was funny until you realised you wasn’t & got fucking triggered 🫣 ……“ON A GORE SITE!!!”
"thinking you was funny until you realised you wasn't"

Excellent! You are getting my drift now!

Hilarious!

Ginjabread man

Well Known Member
"thinking you was funny until you realised you wasn't"

Excellent! You are getting my drift now!

Hilarious!
Like I said…triggered ….on a gore site …of which your a well established member…because you wrote some dumbass comment,which wasn’t funny what so ever, I bet you get a load of laughs with them jokes 🙄 & your pathetic attempt at trying to insult me shows how much of a sausage you are

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Like I said…triggered ….on a gore site …of which your a well established member…because you wrote some dumbass comment,which wasn’t funny what so ever, I bet you get a load of laughs with them jokes 🙄 & your pathetic attempt at trying to insult me shows how much of a sausage you are
Who's your daddy now GinjaGirl?

Now let's just get your little ol' panties off and do some of that remedial English you're so fond of promoting...

1704266947399.png

Ginjabread man

Well Known Member
Who's your daddy now GinjaGirl?

Now let's just get your little ol' panties off and do some of that remedial English you're so fond of promoting...

View attachment 738930
Arr another attempt at humour,I do like a your persistence,but again not funny,it’s a bit childish to tell the truth,like being in school again,your dad fucks you & your gay meh 🥹

Back