fights Eritrean Protesters Attack Cops in South London with Sticks (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mackerel

Forum Veteran
Arr another attempt at humour,I do like a your persistence,but again not funny,it’s a bit childish to tell the truth,like being in school again,your dad fucks you & your gay meh 🥹
My man, you don't get the humour, and that's okay; I get it, and it is funny. Would you humble yourself and realise that you can't find it funny because you are ignorant!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Arr another attempt at humour,I do like a your persistence,but again not funny,it’s a bit childish to tell the truth,like being in school again,your dad fucks you & your gay meh 🥹
1704313299351.png

You have cum on your lips and it's your dads...

Ginjabread man

Well Known Member
My man, you don't get the humour, and that's okay; I get it, and it is funny. Would you humble yourself and realise that you can't find it funny because you are ignorant

Naa I’m just a lot funnier & maybe it’s you who only finds them jokes funny because your on the same dumb ass level as it..( don’t know wtf #wiggins is) you see in my world humour is supposed to be funny…well thought out …not some random childish thought that jumps into your head..but hey I’m just mee the Ginja! ✌️

View attachment 739073

You have cum on your lips and it's your dads...
👏

Last edited:

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Naa I’m just a lot funnier & maybe it’s you who only finds them jokes funny because your on the same dumb ass level as it..( don’t know wtf #wiggins is) you see in my world humour is supposed to be funny…well thought out …not some random childish thought that jumps into your head..but hey I’m just mee the Ginja! ✌️

👏
1704366395551.png

You need to reassure your mom. She's not looking happy...

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Boats should be made to sink out at sea and a military set up to go door to door and round the bastards up. Don't even send them home , save the money and just gas the cunts.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I see now your just a internet warrior lol,makes you feel tough & sheeeiiitt your inbred parents must be proud 🥹
You hit the nail on the head!

You could not have known it but I'm actually writing this from Hobart, Tasmania. Home of the Tassie Devil and the famous Two Heads!

You are very good actually.... uncanny even.

However I fly home today, back to the mainland, where normality in social norms means you don't have to hang out with your sister...

How is your family doing? Getting much action together?

LOL, LOL LOL LOL...

1704389517082.png

Ginjabread man

Well Known Member
You hit the nail on the head!

You could not have known it but I'm actually writing this from Hobart, Tasmania. Home of the Tassie Devil and the famous Two Heads!

You are very good actually.... uncanny even.

However I fly home today, back to the mainland, where normality in social norms means you don't have to hang out with your sister...

How is your family doing? Getting much action together?

LOL, LOL LOL LOL...

View attachment 739303
There’s a third retard for ya…& your trolling yourself on my thread lol

Back