This user was banned
i hate russia

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 53

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Australian ABC is the Aussies version of CNN - propagandist to all fuckery. Not saying the story isn't half true, but certainly framed with a particular narrative.
Or maybe Europe knows what fuckers the Russians really are, read up on 'em.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
hm i wonder why, hm rigged elections maybe, a shit military maybe, a dictator maybe, hm so many more things i could list
Opposition leaders who find themselves dead/poisoned/in prison on bullshit charges.
Anyone who won't toe the party's line is found dead/poisoned/in prison on bullshit charges.
The denying of every accusation even though there's documented proof.
Yes, the list goes on & on.
The challenge for any Russians that think they're free, walk around a major Russian city with a sign saying "Putin is an arsehole" & see what happens! I can do similar in my country & get into shit for drawing a cheering crowd.

Last edited:

GODSLAYER

GLORY TO THE REICH
This user was banned
Opposition leaders who find themselves dead/poisoned/in prison on bullshit charges.
Anyone who won't toe the party's line is found dead/poisoned/in prison on bullshit charges.
The denying of every accusation even though there's documented proof.
Yes, the list goes on & on.
exactly brother

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
Thank you Mr Putin for sending Finland to NATO.
NATO member Finland breaks ground on Russia border fence
You have no idea about what's going on in europe, if all people hated russia like you it wouldn't be necessary to use the media as a propaganda tool for the new religion "slava ukraini". Most people just want to live their lives in peace and anyone who doesn't support the cause is considered a Putinist. European governments are hostages of a technocratic regime called EU and the people who pull the strings don't even have a vote from the european population. Every week there are anti-war and anti-NATO demonstrations, but there is no point in publicizing them. You are very naive.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
A couple nukes and finland is a crater no one can visit for 1000 years. Europe is tiny in comparison to a single 50mt weapon. When nuclear war begins, it will be the end of Russia, America, UK and most of Europe. You play with fire you get burned.
Your dead right, though Russia is the only one threatening the world with nukes just because it can't have its way in Ukraine & Europe is saying "fuck you!" they, know exactly what Russian rule is ALL about.
Russia is a good country, I admire Putin's work ethic and charm
You should go there, join Wagner, they'll welcome you with open arms, until, you hit the front, then, you'll have to prove your worth by attacking Ukrainian MG nests or you'll be kneecapped, GREAT country. OH! & Yes we have the vid proof, it's all here!

Dirlwanger

Thank you Mr Putin for sending Finland to NATO.
NATO member Finland breaks ground on Russia border fence
Ursula von der Leyen wants to be the head of NATO, therefore these kleptocratic politicians do not care about the interests of the populations and this war was the trigger to impose the deindustrialization of Europe and the increase of the utopia of green energies, in short it is the economic destruction of the European communities as well as is happening in the United States

Guipago

Forum Veteran
You have no idea about what's going on in europe, if all people hated russia like you it wouldn't be necessary to use the media as a propaganda tool for the new religion "slava ukraini". Most people just want to live their lives in peace and anyone who doesn't support the cause is considered a Putinist. European governments are hostages of a technocratic regime called EU and the people who pull the strings don't even have a vote from the european population. Every week there are anti-war and anti-NATO demonstrations, but there is no point in publicizing them. You are very naive.
And 'they' are the words, 'live in peace' and the Russians are giving that! What? Buy invading another country? Let's face facts, they're is not a Government on Earth that isn't corrupt, some more than others, but, it's how we live under that corrupt Government that matters, most, in the Western world (including you) live OK, do you really think Russian rule will be better?

Dirlwanger

And 'they' are the words, 'live in peace' and the Russians are giving that! What? Buy invading another country? Let's face facts, they're is not a Government on Earth that isn't corrupt, some more than others, but, it's how we live under that corrupt Government that matters, most, in the Western world (including you) live OK, do you really think Russian rule will be better?
I don't think Russia's rule would be better, but if i have to choose between not loosing my job, my shit not starve to death or not getting nuked for Ukraine....well, fuck Ukraine!!!....And Russia knows that is impossible to conquer western europe, they would be bankrupted before it started. Before the war do you know how we used to call ukrainians?...Russians, for us they are all the same.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
Ursula von der Leyen wants to be the head of NATO, therefore these kleptocratic politicians do not care about the interests of the populations and this war was the trigger to impose the deindustrialization of Europe and the increase of the utopia of green energies, in short it is the economic destruction of the European communities as well as is happening in the United States
Damn, you don't get it! Your right! the Governments don't give a shit about us, but, you should do more research on how Russians treat their people before you think they're the best bet. Unless you want to overthrow a Government, keep your head down & slide with the punches & get what you can from the shit.

Dirlwanger

Damn, you don't get it! Your right! the Governments don't give a shit about us, but, you should do more research on how Russians treat their people before you think they're the best bet. Unless you want to overthrow a Government, keep your head down & slide with the punches & get what you can from the shit.
Who am i to judge russians?...if it works for them good. The west is no better, people can get arrested or prosecuted for saying shit about their leaders at least in europe, also we have been feeding wars all over the world, does it make us moral superior than them? it's a war between slavs and wouldn't be a treat for the west if we never supported the artificial country of ukraine. By the way, ukraine is buying russian diesel fuel but i can't because of the sanctions, well i buy it anyway through India but far more expensive. I don't support Ukraine and before the war Russia was only another trading partner. Who gives a fuck if Putin fucks russians in the ass, drinks children's blood or is only human. We don't care.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
not getting nuked for Ukraine....
I get your point, it's one I won't be on the receiving end of, maybe. it's a catch 22, do you allow Russia to threaten nukes & roll thru the countries (Crimea, Donesky, Luhansk )or do you stop them, knowing that your next, do you really think Russia won't roll thru your country? Russia knows that if it drops a nuke, it will also be turned into a parking lot, which won't help you, but, it's also a deterrent for Russia NOT to do stupid shit in the first place. Do you really think Russia will stop trying to get land?

Who am i to judge russians?...if it works for them good. The west is no better, people can get arrested or prosecuted for saying shit about their leaders at least in europe, also we have been feeding wars all over the world, does it make us moral superior than them? it's a war between slavs and wouldn't be a treat for the west if we never supported the artificial country of ukraine. By the way, ukraine is buying russian diesel fuel but i can't because of the sanctions, well i buy it anyway through India but far more expensive. I don't support Ukraine and before the war Russia was only another trading partner. Who gives a fuck if Putin fucks russians in the ass, drinks children's blood or is only human. We don't care.
Everyones getting fucked over, chill & see to yourself, from your words, your not wrong, ya just gotta slide past it.

Back