Everybody loves Russia. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
I get your point, it's one I won't be on the receiving end of, maybe. it's a catch 22, do you allow Russia to threaten nukes & roll thru the countries (Crimea, Donesky, Luhansk )or do you stop them, knowing that your next, do you really think Russia won't roll thru your country? Russia knows that if it drops a nuke, it will also be turned into a parking lot, which won't help you, but, it's also a deterrent for Russia NOT to do stupid shit in the first place. Do you really think Russia will stop trying to get land?
The size of Russia is from the north sea to the pacific ocean, they already have problems because they are too big. the war is not about land grabbing is about NATO's expansion and when Ukraine adopted an anti-russia position russians invaded Crimea that is historically Russia and it's citizens are 98% russians, same aplies to Donbass. Donbass represents 90% of Ukraine's GNP and US backed Zelensky's government wanted to get rid of russian-ukrainians from the region so they can exploit the land without any russian influence. Russia has been treatning with nukes because they know what is the real reason behind the war, which is the destruction of Russia as we know it. I wonder what would happen if Mexico started to have chinese military bases. Russia doesn't have the power to roll over western europe, that's a myth, that is what our politicians say to brainwash people so they can profit from this war. Russia after a year of war is still in Donbass, to take the rest of europe.....probably in 40 years if they had the money and equipment....nonesense.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
the war is not about land grabbing / Donbass represents 90% of Ukraine's GNP
If the war is not about land grabbing why is Russia annexing the Donbas, which is 90% of Ukraine's GNP, same as Luhansk it's highly industrial.
1/2 of Russia is frozen tundra, goats can't live there let alone people, so it wants rich farm & industrial land & as far as I can see it this is where Ukraine comes in.
Russia being concerned of NATO expansion is bullshit, NATO does not accept countries that have conflicts going on, Russia knows this, so that argument falls flat, but, countries seeing Russian aggression on one of it's neighbors certainly concerns them, by the way, Russia still holds a lot of Finland's land it took from them, is it going to give that back? Russia has done more for NATO expansion with this war than any other time in history, they should have kept trading with the World, as it has been, because no one wants to take over Russia, what's there? Frozen tundra & mad Russians!

Back