beatings Everyday life in the shithole named as Ukraine. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pav10

Rookie
This is considered as normal practice for Ukraine people to perform lynching of various perpetrators. They tie victim to poles, undress then and let everyone to do any harm to them, including ferocious beatings.
There was reports that some of these victims died.
The poor guy on the video whose butt was kicked had his poop uncontrollably fall out to his pants.

Attachments

• VID-20230311-WA0000.mp4
    10.2 MB

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
This is considered as normal practice for Ukraine people to perform lynching of various perpetrators. They tie victim to poles, undress then and let everyone to do any harm to them, including ferocious beatings.
The poor guy on the video whose butt was kicked had his poop uncontrollably fall out to his pants.
Fuck Ukraine. Let putin have the shit hole. Makes no difference to the USA.

Sarka

«Не буди»
photo_2022-07-10_19-15-40.jpg

Lovdatchiggin

Forum Veteran
It's a butt whoopin' and public humiliation for thieves among others, I'm sure.

I like it. Gives me warm fuzzies. I'd get more warm fuzzies if trees and parking meters in US urban areas could be treated to some abraded skin and plastic wrap.

se7en.is.back

Pagan historian
that's what I think aswell - I read about these clingfilm lynchings today - it's usually for theft...

people get desperate...
Not just that but I noticed in the end those were old ladies hitting young woman. It could even be something so petty it's just them thinking they a "whore" or something. Like the French women in WW2 that got swastikas carved on their foreheads and their hair shaved off just for fucking a German soldier ya know

Not just that but I noticed in the end those were old ladies hitting young woman. It could even be something so petty it's just them thinking they a "whore" or something. Like the French women in WW2 that got swastikas carved on their foreheads and their hair shaved off just for fucking a German soldier ya know
But yeah if not moral or politically motivated it usually is something petty like theft. I know all my ex's would of really been in deep shit cuz they steady grabbing makeup every time we would go to the store even when I said I'll pay for it. But with the prices of makeup let alone food who can blame them

Last edited:

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
Seems kinda like some gay faggot shit..... pull a grown man's pants down to spank his ass?....yep, fkn gay

The new video from the Ukrainian Nazi shithole. Even Ukrainian paramedics lynching civilians in the streets.
What'd they do next?.... pull his pants down to suck his dick?... probably considering the whole country is apparently BUTT SEX fetishists....

if this is what ukraine has to offer to prisoners or traitors then I think Russia is OK.

Back