Everyone should get abortions (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Even her eyes have rolls! She turns into a Chinese person with Down’s Syndrome when she smiles! 😂😂😂

1D0ED679-3D36-41F4-8C95-EE64DDE8D5B0.jpeg

Why is someone who is never going to get anyone to fuck it concerned about abortions.
See, who knows? It could be the most magical night of your life..... I was told as a young lad once that yhe Fat, Pug Fuglies are one of the best lays..... they HAVE to be, cuz they never know when it may happen again, so they gotta be really good. I laughed a bit and walked off. Few days later I thought about what I was told... it makes sense in reality, haven't tried it yet myself tho..
Even her eyes have rolls! She turns into a Chinese person with Down’s Syndrome when she smiles! 😂😂😂

View attachment 595471
Back of its neck looks like a pack of Hotdogs...

Dolly

Uppity cunt
See, who knows? It could be the most magical night of your life..... I was told as a young lad once that yhe Fat, Pug Fuglies are one of the best lays..... they HAVE to be, cuz they never know when it may happen again, so they gotta be really good. I laughed a bit and walked off. Few days later I thought about what I was told... it makes sense in reality, haven't tried it yet myself tho..

Back of its neck looks like a pack of Hotdogs...
Urban myth. Normal sized humans only just fit in a bath tub, theres not a huge amount of space either side, so How on earth can a fat cunt possibly fit in a tub and soak its growler? Showers where made for women who can do handstands, theyre ok for a daily clean, but nothing beats a proper mimsy soak. Then, being so fat they will be stinking and sweaty again within 5 minutes. Also diet is important to how we smell and taste for eg if you eat lots of healthy fruit and salad your vadge doesn't smell of anything much, however after a week on holiday eating burgers fries and drinking booze, it smells more... so you know when you eat their minge its going to taste and smell like Friday nights kebab meat that someones vomited up over a sardine that's been in a wheely bin a week. and pray tell how they will be good at actual sex, they get out of breath opening a pie box, and they sure as hell wont be up for any sexual gymnastics and you wont be able to throw them around the bedroom without a hoist. Fat people are good at eating, stinking and moaning about fat acceptance, nothing else

Urban myth. Normal sized humans only just fit in a bath tub, theres not a huge amount of space either side, so How on earth can a fat cunt possibly fit in a tub and soak its growler? Showers where made for women who can do handstands, theyre ok for a daily clean, but nothing beats a proper mimsy soak. Then, being so fat they will be stinking and sweaty again within 5 minutes. Also diet is important to how we smell and taste for eg if you eat lots of healthy fruit and salad your vadge doesn't smell of anything much, however after a week on holiday eating burgers fries and drinking booze, it smells more... so you know when you eat their minge its going to taste and smell like Friday nights kebab meat that someones vomited up over a sardine that's been in a wheely bin a week. and pray tell how they will be good at actual sex, they get out of breath opening a pie box, and they sure as hell wont be up for any sexual gymnastics and you wont be able to throw them around the bedroom without a hoist. Fat people are good at eating, stinking and moaning about fat acceptance, nothing else
You're very correct in all you say( all of which I've known now for a very long time..lol).. I was using simple, lame man logic then. You, you would've made me re-think my entire existence... 🤣

mrln

silent ghost
You're very correct in all you say( all of which I've known now for a very long time..lol).. I was using simple, lame man logic then. You, you would've made me re-think my entire existence... 🤣
but they make a killer sammich.
jussayn.....

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Why is someone who is never going to get anyone to fuck it concerned about abortions.
No matter what state the female form is in, there will always be a male with standards low enough to fuck it
She was a girl from Birmingham ( Alabama )
She couldn't have an abortion
She was a case of insanity
Her name was Pauline, but was really a he

Last edited:
Back