Crime Evil Little Bastards (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Wow! The woman might not be mentally stable but they didn’t need to stab her. I hope they find the psychotic little shit that did it before he does it again.
this is the beginning of their criminal career.
and it was all caught on camera.
unless she dies,not too much will happen to them,seeing how they are minors. and that my friend,needs to change.
as unfair as this is going to sound,but possibly put the parent(s) in jail just the same.

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
unless she dies,not too much will happen to them,seeing how they are minors. and that my friend,needs to change
Indeed. Society over-protects children, even when they do truly horrific things. Look at what happned to those two cruel fuckers that killed Jamie Bulger here in the UK: they got some jail time, sure, but then they got whole new identities, so they could leave their murderous pasts behind them. Fuck that. More so when one of the those grown-up kids is still into "Rule-4 content", even now as an adult.

Children get a free pass to commit anti-social activities/crime, and that should NEVER be permitted.

Fry_Swatter

...God's favorite troll...
...Id love to hatefully and violently throat fuck that news reporter's mouth until her soul flees like a refugee from her worthless body...

...Fuck MSM for attempting to humanize /Viggers by calling them "boys"...

Back