Ex-Ukraine MP’s wife stuffed $28 million in suitcases as she fled to Hungary (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

92.eth

CFO Slime Capital LLC - The Wolf of Gore Street
If you donated money to Ukrainian relief, how this make you feel?

MARCH 21, 2022 | Money Control

The wife of a former Ukrainian MP tried cross over into Hungary carrying $28 million dollars and 1.3 million in euros, according to recent reports.

Photos, purportedly of her luggage, shared on Twitter, showed several suitcases stuffed with wads of cash.

The woman's husband, Ihor Kotvitskyi, has been accused of corruption in the past, according a tweet from Euan MacDonald, the editor-in-chief of the New Voice of Ukraine website.

"Some are waiting to be rescued under bombardment, while others are moving to other countries with millions of dollars," tweeted Turkish journalist Ahmet Yeşiltepe. "Caught in Hungarian customs."

More than 10 million people have been forced to flee Ukraine because of Russian attacks -- the worst refugee crisis Europe has seen in recent times.

Thousands, including children, have been killed in the Russia-Ukraine war.

Cities across Ukraine have been devastated because of the incessant strikes by Russia. Many are running low on food, water and medicine stocks.

In the latest attack in the besieged Mariupol city, Russian forces reportedly bombed a school where 400 people had been taking shelter, news agency AFP reported.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

The wife of a former Ukrainian MP tried cross over into Hungary carrying $28 million dollars and 1.3 million in euros, according to recent reports.

Photos, purportedly of her luggage, shared on Twitter, showed several suitcases stuffed with wads of cash.

The woman's husband, Ihor Kotvitskyi, has been accused of corruption in the past, according a tweet from Euan MacDonald, the editor-in-chief of the New Voice of Ukraine website.

"Some are waiting to be rescued under bombardment, while others are moving to other countries with millions of dollars," tweeted Turkish journalist Ahmet Yeşiltepe. "Caught in Hungarian customs."

More than 10 million people have been forced to flee Ukraine because of Russian attacks -- the worst refugee crisis Europe has seen in recent times.

Cities across Ukraine have been devastated because of the incessant strikes by Russia. Many are running low on food, water and medicine stocks.

In the latest attack in the besieged Mariupol city, Russian forces reportedly bombed a school where 400 people had been taking shelter, news agency AFP reported.

Well;At least they caught the Fkn Douche Bag! And now someone else High up can try to Fgr out a way to Steal it 4 themselves! Lmao,🤣...SP

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter

never donate to any so called "relief" organization. better to provide help directly to the people, for example i donated not through these shit organizations but directly to my Steam friends in Lublin or Rzeszow.

bakedbeans420

Fresh Meat
never donate to any so called "relief" organization. better to provide help directly to the people, for example i donated not through these shit organizations but directly to my Steam friends in Lublin or Rzeszow.
Thats good for you man, but not everybody knows someone personally, in ukraine to give money to. I don't. Nor am i gonna go to ukraine, so giving money to someone else that's willing to help is the next best thing.
Thats good for you man, but not everybody knows someone personally, in ukraine to give money to. I don't. Nor am i gonna go to ukraine, so giving money to someone else that's willing to help is the next best thing.
Ive not donated money, an im not going to. FYI

Is.this.4.real

"Bark Bark Bark!" Don't know when to stop. "Bark!"

She wasn't breaking the law until she got caught... What law did she break... What if she didn't have a bank so come on man.

Every politic is a puppet and even if you don't like it at least, learn to live as free human being without the ideology of sheep that always want to have someone on your head. Every fucking politic is corrupt. They saw us Zelensky as hero, while nobody knows what he is doing behind the scene. Look at that money, dude.... Or do you think that she is the only one??))) You will never know what they are doing behind the scene for that reason, don't trust NONE of them. I feel so sad for Ukrainian people because they pay with their life that corruption. Free human being without any manipulation. Who I am? The nobody and from the moment that I never gave you the right talking to me, I will turn my back on you and I will go far away.) Hugs and kisses to you puppets)))

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
I'm not sure why having 28million dollars in suitcases is illegal. Some people earn or inherit that kind of cash.

Back