bizarre Exorcism at Church's (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Iā€™ve had patients act like that in my consulting room. Rolling all over the floor. Usually when I declined to give them yet another prescription for Pregabalin because ā€œI left it on the busā€ for the 4th time in a week. šŸ˜‚

I love the military exorcist.

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Who are you? Are you alone?? Reveal yourself!!! Tell me your name!!!!!! What's your name?? Tell me your name NOW!!!

Eileen-dietz_pazuzu_the-exorcist.jpg

WickedMal

šŸ–¤ Death šŸ–¤
Super Moderator
I had a patient at the mental hospital where I worked, and she was young and really strong. She had been a high school track star. One day she did some acid at a party and "never came back"

We were sure she was possessed lol.. she would talk in all these different voices, some were men's voices, and she threw a big male staff across the room. It took like 10 people to tie her down.
At night it sounded like her room was full of people

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
You left out UVW...CANCELLED! šŸ¤£
Fuck?!? Wait let me edit my commentā€¦. Fuck itā€™s been 5 minutes
I had a patient at the mental hospital where I worked, and she was young and really strong. She had been a high school track star. One day she did some acid at a party and "never came back"

We were sure she was possessed lol.. she would talk in all these different voices, some were men's voices, and she threw a big male staff across the room. It took like 10 people to tie her down.
Thatā€™s the shit nightmares are made of

Last edited:

Pyrocircus1

This user was banned

Acid bad, shrooms good lol

VileBreed

Forum Veteran
What the fuck did I just watch lol. A priest in military uniform performing an exorcism on a tranny inside what looks like a burger joint.

Back