bizarre NYC NUTFUCKER FONE HOME! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Reject

This user was banned
Some drugged out nutfucker having a very heated argument with someone (at least I think someone was on the other end of that call) about something. This is a block away from my apartment in NYC. Not sure if those are scabs or KS lesions all over his body - but they are gross regardless. He is crayzay!

"IM TALKING TO YOU SHUT UP!"
View attachment 613791
New Yotkers are all like that, loud mouth and nasty.

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Free public wifi hubs? Oh yeah. Great fucking idea. Like public restrooms. Like public drinking fountains. I seriously loathe transients and completely understand why Stalin would pack them and other undesirables into shipping crates and dump them into the oceans depths...

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
Some drugged out nutfucker having a very heated argument with someone (at least I think someone was on the other end of that call) about something. This is a block away from my apartment in NYC. Not sure if those are scabs or KS lesions all over his body - but they are gross regardless. He is crayzay!

View attachment 613791
He IS talking to sum1... He is leaning in that space to TRY and drown out the noise... noisy place that....
I'm sure I CAN hear some1 talking back 2..

Clam

Forum Veteran

View attachment 613791
Hunter Biden needs more crack!

Back