Guns FAFO of the day (1 Viewer)

Guns

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
To be honest that looks like self defence, he tried to escape them and they chased him down,
Released without bail tho,
Why do these fuckers think it’s ok to attack in gangs?

scott13214

I am better than you!
The only reason he would be in jail is, if the pistol was not registered, or he didn’t have a permit. Other than that he did nothing wrong.

Deadkennedy

IcedUraPnesSpidey
Six dude chasing down one guy because they don't like his hat one finds out that's a bad idea.

Leftists just pack up and move to North Korea.

WTF, so a statue that has nothing to do with blm was vandalized during the the riots and these fools didn't learn from Kyle R?

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
It says a lot about those people's mentality when they are so easily upset over a simple hat, and are so propagandized to believe the hat symbolizes something it completely doesn't :shrug: A hat that literally stands for making the country they live in a great place. What weak minded pea brained lunatics.

Private Joker

Well Known Member
Six dude chasing down one guy because they don't like his hat one finds out that's a bad idea.

Leftists just pack up and move to North Korea.

I don't like Trump either. But this is America. Who someone else voted for is none of my business. And ganging up on one person because of a hat is just retarded. He had the right to defend himself and did. What did they expect???

Back