Father of slain 6-year-old girl: 'I've already forgiven him' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
BREMERTON, Wash. (AP) - The father of a slain 6-year-old Washington girl says he forgives the 17-year-old neighbor suspected of killing her, and he is leaning on his religion following her death.

Gabriel Gaeta "chose wrong," but "I've already forgiven him," James Wright told the Kitsap Sun. Gaeta is jailed on investigation of first-degree murder and rape in the case involving Jenise Wright.

Prosecutors are awaiting a competency review before charging the teen. They are pursuing the case in Kitsap County Superior Court, where Gaeta is expected to be tried as an adult.

Jenise's body was found Aug. 7 after an intensive search involving hundreds of law enforcement officers and others. An FBI team with search dogs discovered the girl's body covered by a wood pallet and submerged in a muddy bog in woods near her Bremerton home.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...-girl-Ive-already-forgiven-him-271103771.html

Fuck leaning on religion, lean on the killers throat until he dies

D.N.R.

Medication time
BREMERTON, Wash. (AP) - The father of a slain 6-year-old Washington girl says he forgives the 17-year-old neighbor suspected of killing her, and he is leaning on his religion following her death.

Gabriel Gaeta "chose wrong," but "I've already forgiven him," James Wright told the Kitsap Sun. Gaeta is jailed on investigation of first-degree murder and rape in the case involving Jenise Wright.

Prosecutors are awaiting a competency review before charging the teen. They are pursuing the case in Kitsap County Superior Court, where Gaeta is expected to be tried as an adult.

Jenise's body was found Aug. 7 after an intensive search involving hundreds of law enforcement officers and others. An FBI team with search dogs discovered the girl's body covered by a wood pallet and submerged in a muddy bog in woods near her Bremerton home.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...-girl-Ive-already-forgiven-him-271103771.html

Fuck leaning on religion, lean on the killers throat until he dies
The father was charged with molesting a stepdaughter in the past. I guess pedos stick together.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cops-no-evidence-missing-washington-state-girl-6-was-abducted/

Sichard Rimmons

Super Ultra Mega Lurker
I don't care how fucking "religious" you are, there's no 'leaning on religion' with this bullshit. I believe in God but you better fucking believe if I had a kid and someone raped and murdered her I wouldn't be claiming I forgave the piece of shit. Clearly with everything else coming to light here this guy has some issues and doesn't need to be keeping the children he shouldn't have had in the first place.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
I don't care how fucking "religious" you are, there's no 'leaning on religion' with this bullshit. I believe in God but you better fucking believe if I had a kid and someone raped and murdered her I wouldn't be claiming I forgave the piece of shit. Clearly with everything else coming to light here this guy has some issues and doesn't need to be keeping the children he shouldn't have had in the first place.

See, that's where I am. The fact is that in Biblical times, the person who did that to the little girl would have been drug out into the street and stoned; and so would have her pervert father. The whole "I love Jesus so I forgive" may help you let go of your anger; but the fact is that the killer would have had to face a very harsh death in the Bible. Despite the fact that I come here :whooper:, I love God and read my Bible daily. And I can honestly say that anyone who ever harmed my daughter would rot in prison if the cops got to him/her first; or die if I did. I would kill them, pour myself a cup of coffee and go back to reading my Bible.

See, that's where I am. The fact is that in Biblical times, the person who did that to the little girl would have been drug out into the street and stoned; and so would have her pervert father. The whole "I love Jesus so I forgive" may help you let go of your anger; but the fact is that the killer would have had to face a very harsh death in the Bible. Despite the fact that I come here :whooper:, I love God and read my Bible daily. And I can honestly say that anyone who ever harmed my daughter would rot in prison if the cops got to him/her first; or die if I did. I would kill them, pour myself a cup of coffee and go back to reading my Bible.

Noice :rose:

Gramps

Stinky Sex... just because.
This is why I don't do religion... except the Buddhists, sometimes it's nice to just focus on nothing...

Then focus on crushing that kids fucking testicles with a glowing hot bench vise, followed by immense punishment until death. *spit*

May she rest in peace.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
What the fuck is he? Some kind of Flanders fuck-knob?

"Oh hey sorry bro for raping and murdering your little girl"
"Okey-diddly-dokey!"

Man. that is SOOOO great!! LOL!! That's pretty much what those people are like, aren't they?? I'm going to steal that one from you.

Back