Favorite Serial Killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

GoremaniacSS

This user was banned
I'd be Micky Knox from Natural Born Killers, that way I would be Fukn the Juice out of Mallory (Juliette Lewis)

Attachments

• 977_1000.jpg
    977_1000.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 49

GoremaniacSS

This user was banned
But The Best of all time so far Has to be my Uncle Adolf, he was a real gas o/o/o/

Attachments

• rare-concentration-camp-zyklon-b-gas-canister-holocaust-extermination_18.jpeg
    rare-concentration-camp-zyklon-b-gas-canister-holocaust-extermination_18.jpeg
    163.3 KB · Views: 34

Malice666

Fresh Meat
Ed Gein. There’s a lot I can relate with…the gender dysphoria, shy and awkwardness, the sexual deviance, fascination with the dead, fixation on true crime, etc…

The perfect archetype in my opinion would be the cunning of Bundy, the sheer physical capability of Kemper, and the capacity to delay gratification as rader did for long periods of time in between his killings. Each one had their strengths and weaknesses, but the one thing I don’t agree with is the killing of the children by all of them… will not bode well when they inevitably get caught. If you don’t harm kids you stand a shot at being put in gen-pop when you are finally caught, where from what I hear you’d be a mini celebrity of sorts.

Killiefish

Rookie
I don't have a specific favorite serial killer. I just like reading about the rapes, murders and sometimes necro rape they committed. I really like it when the writers describe what perverted acts were performed, vivid descriptions of how they were killed and lurid details of how the bodies were found. I just like getting turned on by their vile acts.

I started reading the "detective" magazines back in the day.

Later I read a book on Edward Kemper (I think). He did some pretty sexy killings and there were pictures in that book that I still find floating about the web.

Then came the internet when info and pictures could be had by carefully searching.

Several years ago I read everything about BTK that I could get my eyeballs on. The man put down so much juicy pussy and didn't rape any of them. What a wanker, literally in his case. Striping and hanging a bitch for sexual pleasure and not bothering to rape her but beating his meat instead. What a waste.

So I'm like the guy who watches slasher movies to watch the sexy girls get whacked. My favorite is usually the one I'm reading about right now or the composite of killers I've built in my head.

sillyorca

Little bird
Not a favorite, just one that stuck with me.
Albert Fish, aka the grey man. Sick pedo fuck, abused and cannibalized several children, and proceeded to send letters to the family describing what he did to them. Full number of victims unknown, because he preyed on children and moved around a lot.
Also, there were 27 (some sources say 29) needles that were found embedded into his crotch, which he did himself. He would also force his own kids to ride around on him and hit him with a nail paddle, truly sick fuck.
Here's an x-ray of his pelvis.
IMG_6769.jpeg

Gordon Cummins is an often overlooked one. The blackout ripper, he took advantage of the blitz over London in 1942. Gotta respect the opportunism, had he taken more care not to have worn his easily identifiable military issued and coded belongings along to his crimes, he never would have been caught. I admire the ingenuity.

Back