Favorite Serial Killer (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

libs

Lurker
KEMPER once discovered his sister shat in her panties and he made her take off the panties (with shit in it) and he masturbated with that. His sister thought her brother was fucked up!!! :)

MY favorite was George W Bush. He killed 3000 Americans in one morning and acted SO surprised when Card came to inform him of success while reading books to children. Brilliance.
uploadfromtaptalk1373428906433.jpg

htc Ville running CM10.2

datdutchguy

putting bags over heads.
Short Bussed
havent got one theyre all gay as fuck idiolizing serial killers is stupid as fuck

( waits for the neg rep )

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Mine would be HH Holmes, he was such a deviant, and he was primarily
A for profit killer, not a sexual deviant. just greedy and evil.
The lengths he went to and the purpose built death machines and how the whole place was built around processing his victims is just amazing.
Some also believe he was Jack the Ripper but I highly doubt that as Jack the Ripper was a psycho-sexual killer, doesn't fit Holmes MO.

Search 'n Destroy

Well Known Member
Edmund Kemper for finally killing the source of him being a serial killer,his own mother.

On Good Friday April 20,1973, while waiting for his mother to come home from a party Kemper fell asleep and was awakened by her coming home. While his mother was sitting in bed reading a paperback book she noticed Kemper enter her room and said, "I suppose you're going to want to sit up all night and talk now", Kemper replied, "No, good night", before beating her to death with a claw hammer.[18] He then decapitated her and orally raped her severed head before using it as a dart board. He also cut out her vocal cords and put them in the garbage disposal. The garbage disposal could not break down the tough vocal cord tissue and ejected the tissue back into the sink. "That seemed appropriate as much as she'd bitched and screamed and yelled at me over so many years" he later said after his arrest.

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
Edmund Kemper for finally killing the source of him being a serial killer,his own mother.

On Good Friday April 20,1973, while waiting for his mother to come home from a party Kemper fell asleep and was awakened by her coming home. While his mother was sitting in bed reading a paperback book she noticed Kemper enter her room and said, "I suppose you're going to want to sit up all night and talk now", Kemper replied, "No, good night", before beating her to death with a claw hammer.[18] He then decapitated her and orally raped her severed head before using it as a dart board. He also cut out her vocal cords and put them in the garbage disposal. The garbage disposal could not break down the tough vocal cord tissue and ejected the tissue back into the sink. "That seemed appropriate as much as she'd bitched and screamed and yelled at me over so many years" he later said after his arrest.
Yeah he's up there on my list too.

Kasparov

Well Known Member
Hey Search 'n Destroy.:)

He was just so damn real. He didn't have a set pattern of kills. He was also pretty intelligent. Never made excuses for what he did. He also has a strange kind of charisma.

Search 'n Destroy

Well Known Member
Yeah,he sure had charisma and a lot of hair lol.My favorit is Edmund Kemper for finally killing the source of his problem,his own mother!

roninrot

Lurker
Top Five (at the moment)

- Ed Kemper
- Dennis Rader (BTK)
- Herman Webster Mudgett
- Jeffrey Dahmer
- Bittaker & Norris

capone113

Lurker
Lucian Staniak(the red spider)He was on a mission to punish society in Poland,and he did a very sick,very good job.

Gerdo74

MUHAMMAD WAS A PAEDOPHILE
This user was banned
Dennis Nilsen......just cause he was Scottish and killed 12-15 English bum boys......he ate bits of his victim's......he was the Scottish Jeffery Dahmer.

one of my personal favorites is David Parker Ray. financially, he went out of his way to construct his 'toy box' - a $100,000 torture chamber filler with numerous rooms serving various purposes.
the one thing i did not like about him was that he was caught because he couldn't kill one bitch properly.
yeah he's was a strange one alright
one of my personal favorites is David Parker Ray. financially, he went out of his way to construct his 'toy box' - a $100,000 torture chamber filler with numerous rooms serving various purposes.
the one thing i did not like about him was that he was caught because he couldn't kill one bitch properly.

Back