Favorite Serial Killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sister

Qu'est-ce que c'est
I'll give this a go.

I've always been a bit of a fan of the Zodiac Killer. It's hard to describe, but it seems like he had a lot of fun doing what he did. Encoded messages, symbols, leading the police on fruitless searches - like a cat playing with mice. Cold, calculated, cunning, and never caught. Somehow admirable, but mostly fascinating.
z1.jpg z2.jpg z3.jpg

Pillsandwine

NewbieX
I would go with Ted Bundy. He looked so normal and hid his dark side very well from all his closest friends and family. He had a girlfriend for seven years and he was extremely good looking...

Tooly

Tier One
For modern times, George Dubya is certainly well up there, he could've had a much bigger bodycount though if he'd instructed his hijacker's to hit the twin towers a few stories lower down which would've trapped another 10 or 20 thousand...a missed opportunity there me reckon's. But overall, he doesn't have much to brag about compared to the likes of Stalin or Hitler, or Pol Pot, any of other nasty fucker's in Africa etc!

Draddus0479

Lurker
For modern times, George Dubya is certainly well up there, he could've had a much bigger bodycount though if he'd instructed his hijacker's to hit the twin towers a few stories lower down which would've trapped another 10 or 20 thousand...a missed opportunity there me reckon's. But overall, he doesn't have much to brag about compared to the likes of Stalin or Hitler, or Pol Pot, any of other nasty fucker's in Africa etc!
FOOL

Jason72

1 down, 3.4 billion to go.
Richard Speck. To basically have the opportunity of a life time, to rape/torture and strangle 8 young women to death in what can only be described an orgy of lust, hate, hell and pain, must have been an absolutely incredible experience. More than likely one well worth the incarceration. To temporarily wield such power over life and death while being able to satisfy your every desire must have been an escape few people on this planet will ever experience. I'm envious.

Of course, it should have been 9.:titfuck::dead:

Draddus0479

Lurker
Richard Speck. To basically have the opportunity of a life time, to rape/torture and strangle 8 young women to death in what can only be described an orgy of lust, hate, hell and pain, must have been an absolutely incredible experience. More than likely one well worth the incarceration. To temporarily wield such power over life and death while being able to satisfy your every desire must have been an escape few people on this planet will ever experience. I'm envious.

Of course, it should have been 9.:titfuck::dead:
dont be to green of speck look what he turned into a coked out prison bitch to a bunch of filthy neegross

noose

Forum Veteran
I'll give this a go.

I've always been a bit of a fan of the Zodiac Killer. It's hard to describe, but it seems like he had a lot of fun doing what he did. Encoded messages, symbols, leading the police on fruitless searches - like a cat playing with mice. Cold, calculated, cunning, and never caught. Somehow admirable, but mostly fascinating.
View attachment 29254 View attachment 29255 View attachment 29256

This.

He's my favorite serial killer too. You did the work for me describing why.

Zyclon B

Lurker
Jeff Dahmer was one to rape, torture, kill and then eat and run!
But then Henry Lee Lucas was supposed to have done almost 900 at one time, thus proving if your going to do something do it right!

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Luis Garavito, for being one of the most extremely fucked up rapists and serial killers ever. His slaughter count is assumed to be over 300.
Garavito's victims were poor children, peasant children, or street children, between the ages of 6 and 16. Garavito approached them on the street or countryside and offered them gifts or small amounts of money. After gaining their trust, he took the children for a walk and when they got tired, he would take advantage of them. He then raped them, cut their throats, and usually dismembered their corpses. Most corpses showed signs of torture.

Garavito was captured on 22 April 1999. He confessed to murdering 140 children. However, he is still under investigation for the murder of 172 children in more than 59 towns in Colombia.

He was found guilty in 138 of the 172 cases; the others are ongoing. The sentences for these 138 cases add to 1,853 years and 9 days. Because of Colombian law restrictions, however, he cannot be imprisoned for more than 30 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Garavito

Back