FDA Approves Medical Syringe That Fills Bullet Wounds in 20 Seconds (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
most likely not. it just seemed like something done by/for the military under the guise of public safety.

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
also, the timing is impeccable since no boots on the ground in iraq has turned into 10,000 troops to iraq. look at this great invention thats going to save lives. weapons of mass distraction as multiple countries posture to what could be a huge war.

D.N.R.

Medication time
most likely not. it just seemed like something done by/for the military under the guise of public safety.
I'm excited over it simply because it will be useful for GSW's that happen in rural areas and it's not always easy to get the patients transported to a trauma center quickly. It's a problem in the smaller counties near my area especially with all of the domestic violence and drugs going on. Guess I'm not too big on conspiracy theories though. :Hurr:

Wayne Kerr

This user was banned
I'm excited over it simply because it will be useful for GSW's that happen in rural areas and it's not always easy to get the patients transported to a trauma center quickly. It's a problem in the smaller counties near my area especially with all of the domestic violence and drugs going on. Guess I'm not too big on conspiracy theories though. :Hurr:
im not big on consipracy theories either, but i do know that you and i are lied to everyday. sifting through all the lies from politicians and the media which represents them isnt an easy task. i know you wont care but hows this revelation, a conspiracy?
Smoking gun email exposes Blair on Iraq

R a n d o m

af9yTg2fNlDqHcOFkK
This is great ;) Reminds me of this quick clot powder I heard about a few years ago.
They cut the femoral artery of a pig and let it bleed for a while before applying a powder that has a similar effect to the syringe in the thread.

Reactions: McM
Back