bizarre Female Cop Has Mental Breakdown After Just Doing Her Job (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Without the name mentioned in the caption, I wouldn't have recognized a woman at all.
I thought the lesbian haircut made it obvious.

I feel like I'm missing something, what exactly did she do wrong? Pardon my ignorance, lol.
She thought she was capable of doing a man's job when she joined the police. She had a panic attack because she can't handle doing a man's job.

DokraOwl

Hooter
What was she so upset about?
Probably realized being a cop is scary, arresting a man bigger than you is scary, nothing bad happened but she imagined everything bad that could have happened, then she realized that was the job she had to do every day. She shouldn't be a cop, she should be a teacher's aid at a nursery school.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
These cunts who decide to wake up and put on the clothes of a man have SERIOUS mental issues..... and the police force is the LAST place we need mentally ill people.... symptoms of the joo problem

Probably realized being a cop is scary, arresting a man bigger than you is scary, nothing bad happened but she imagined everything bad that could have happened, then she realized that was the job she had to do every day. She shouldn't be a cop, she should be a teacher's aid at a nursery school.
Sorry....I wouldn't want that mentally deranged individual anywhere near children....

MysteryTraveler

Forum Veteran
A male cop once told me in confidence that male cops don't want female cops on their force. They feel a burden to protect them and the females can't bring the brute muscle often needed to deal with violent suspects. And a female cop told me the male cops treat them as little sisters and try to keep them out of dangerous situations. Take from that what you will. I can't yell you my role, but I was very, very close to law enforcement and I can tell you 90% of male cops rather have another man guarding his back than a woman.

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Possible, but he didn't really act like he got shot. Idk, it's a confusing one for sure.

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
I am sure once she realized that there was only a thin layer of cotton between the shorts of the suspect and his penis she had the panic attack. Never having been that close to a dick before her sexuality flashed before her eyes.
Project much? Jesus Christ you cannot watch a fucking video without thinking of a man's penis? You silly faget' dicks are for chicks. Congrats, you're officially gay.

Back