bizarre Female Cop Has Mental Breakdown After Just Doing Her Job (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
A male cop once told me in confidence that male cops don't want female cops on their force. They feel a burden to protect them and the females can't bring the brute muscle often needed to deal with violent suspects. And a female cop told me the male cops treat them as little sisters and try to keep them out of dangerous situations. Take from that what you will. I can't yell you my role, but I was very, very close to law enforcement and I can tell you 90% of male cops rather have another man guarding his back than a woman.

I've heard that from soldiers as well. During a hard exercise, the rucksacks of two women had to be carried by their comrades, and near the finish, they were sitting in the bus meant for emergency cases.
Maybe it happens not regularly and these women got no clearance for combat later; nothing against women in the military in general. There are countless jobs for any class of physical and mental fitness and this applies to men as well.

I thought the lesbian haircut made it obvious.

I have no clue about these things, really. Is sexual orientation visible from the haircut?
The couple I know looks absolutely normal, both have long hair. In their younger years, they looked stunning.

All I recognize for sure are punkers with their special hairstyle.

Last edited:

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
She realized upon arrival that he was one of the first in line to score frequent shopper cards at Eskimo Donuts and More. They only give out 5 cards a month. She said he snickered at her and said “too late “ and she arrested his ass.

macread

Well Known Member
It was the cop that was sretchered off , got it now thanks. I couldn't read half of the words as I found it really difficult to see the red text.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Looks like she found a new job.

IMG_4466.jpeg

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I have no clue about these things, really. Is sexual orientation visible from the haircut?
The couple I know looks absolutely normal, both have long hair. In their younger years, they looked stunning.

All I recognize for sure are punkers with their special hairstyle.

It's a stereotypical hairstyle worn by "butch" lesbians.

Reactions: McM
Looks like between :35-:37, the cop puts her left hand to her nose and snots on him, then she draws back as he turns his head to defend himself as she spits on him.

MedicMama

NewbieX
So basically the guy being arrested had actually called the cops himself. He was swimming at a local pool. Wan upset about him swimming laps tells him to leave. He says fuck off and continue to swim. She gets husband up there who brings gun and threatened to shoot the man in video. Guy leaves and calls cops. First cop asked if he wanted to press charges, he did. Then the two others show up. She hops out draws gun. Arrest wrong guy and then makes fun of his painted toe nails.(so he said) idk though. He is held 4 hrs and he is upset.

McM

ARSELING
It's a stereotypical hairstyle worn by "butch" lesbians.

Yo, as you mentioned 'butch', I recall a few pictures or memes.
Back in the golden '20's, the 'male' part of a lesbian couple was called the Uncle here, dressed in male clothes and fitting haircuts too. There's still a gay club today named Onkel Emma.
Thx for the heads up.

Back