disaster Female Gets Beating For Dishonor (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Magster

Well Known Member
We should have done this years ago. If our forefathers had instilled proper discipline in their daughters, we could still have our sandwiches made on time and our beers served to us ice cold. However, they decided to give them the right to vote and other woke nonsense

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
@GodLogic yep, I'm tagging you, you cunt because this is the religion that you proudly spout off about. How does it feel to be a member of such a degenerate and retarded death cult that promotes this backward way of life? Your so called "allah" would approve right?
Dirty smelly backward inbred bastards, muslims really are the scum of the earth, every last one of them.

Last edited:

Vwj

NewbieX
@GodLogic yep, I'm tagging you, you cunt because this is the religion that you proudly spout off about. How does it feel to be a member of such a degenerate and retarded death cult that promotes this backward way of life? Your so called "allah" would approve right?
Itā€™s Allah that tells them to do it, Mohammed said so

GodLogic

Reject Modernity
This user was banned
Dirty smelly backward inbred bastards, muslims really are the scum of the earth, every last one of the
I always take a good long laugh at people who are ignorant, hahaahahahah lmao.

Did you really just mix culture with religion? This proves that you know nothing..you only speak about whats been spoken to you, without reasoning and questioning, most sane thing an apemind would do.

Itā€™s Allah that tells them to do it, Mohammed said so
Oww, another ignorant apemind, come on now, donā€™t be shy, bring me the evidence. I feel bad for western people, the mainstream has fucked yaā€™ll so hard :screwy:

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life

Did you really just mix culture with religion? This proves that you know nothing..you only speak about whats been spoken to you, without reasoning and questioning, most sane thing an apemind would do.

Oww, another ignorant apemind, come on now, donā€™t be shy, bring me the evidence. I feel bad for western people, the mainstream has fucked yaā€™ll so hard :screwy:
YOU are the ape here, abdullah. You were shat from the arse of a pig after your spineless father raped it.

GodLogic

Reject Modernity
This user was banned
YOU are the ape here, abdullah. You were shat from the arse of a pig after your spineless father raped it.
Who are the atheists? What did they conquer? What did they do? šŸ¤£

You better be thankful that the Rashidun or Crusaders didnā€™t slaughter every atheistic pig.

Your ancestors are apes(you believe in evolution) mine are warriors who conquered continents šŸ¤£šŸ”„

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Who are the atheists? What did they conquer? What did they do? šŸ¤£

You better be thankful that the Rashidun or Crusaders didnā€™t slaughter every atheistic pig.

Your ancestors are apes(you believe in evolution) mine are warriors who conquered continents šŸ¤£šŸ”„
Warriors šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ , you should be on comedy central.
These are your so called "warriors"

muzziespackers.jpg

GodLogic

Reject Modernity
This user was banned
Warriors šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ , you should be on comedy central.
These are your so called "warriors"

View attachment 756595
No these are just random deformed Arabs, this proves nothing, I can get you thousands of images of disabled atheists. See how ApeMinded you are? You have nothing better other than to try to put others down šŸ¤£šŸ”„šŸ¦

My warriors are Khalid ibn al walid, if you donā€™t know who this is, go look it up šŸ¤£

Fun fact, the war between the Persians and the Romans lasted 700 years. Under the commandment of Khalid ibn al walid, he destroyed BOTH Empires in 4 years šŸ¤£

Who were the atheists back then? šŸ¤£ dick riding other empires and being slaves so that they donā€™t slaughter them like sheep šŸ¤£

rodmanii

This user was banned
I would love to see those cunts get dismembered, slowly, with some IV fluids and adrenaline to keep them awake.
simp bitch

kill yourself sand nigger

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
No these are just random deformed Arabs, this proves nothing, I can get you thousands of images of disabled atheists. See how ApeMinded you are? You have nothing better other than to try to put others down šŸ¤£šŸ”„šŸ¦

My warriors are Khalid ibn al walid, if you donā€™t know who this is, go look it up šŸ¤£
They're muzrats, like you. The majority of muzrats are inbred and retarded and should have been shot at birth - again, like you.

GodLogic

Reject Modernity
This user was banned
They're muzrats, like you. The majority of muzrats are inbred and retarded and should have been shot at birth - again, like you.
If youā€™re so confident then why donā€™t you? You realize that this world stands no chance against Muslims? Want to know why? Itā€™s because we donā€™t fear death, unlike you faggots, it would be an honor for us to die in fighting the transgressors. Islam started out as an Orphan Illiterate man with a couple of companions to becoming the biggest religion in existence.

The two strongest empires where in war for 700 years! Yes you heard me right, 700. And Muslims ended both of them in 4 years.

Remind me who were the atheists back then? Can you? šŸ¤£

Also I see you claim muslims to be like this, in ā€œshitholesā€ with terror organisation, but you fail to realize that this is all due to the consequences of the West and itā€™s invasions. Any country and I will name you the cause. Cmon ApeMinder, I thought you were a tiny bit more intelligent than that.

Back