disaster Female Gets Beating For Dishonor (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
If you’re so confident then why don’t you? You realize that this world stands no chance against Muslims? Want to know why? It’s because we don’t fear death, unlike you faggots, it would be an honor for us to die in fighting the transgressors. Islam started out as an Orphan Illiterate man with a couple of companions to becoming the biggest religion in existence.
The only reason izlum is growing so quick is because of birth rates - NOT converts. You sand niggers breed like fucking rats and cockroaches.
You're still NOT the largest religion in thr world and you cunts never will be. Your days are numbered, you just don't know it yet. Now fuck off back to your swamp, you raper of pigs and goats.

1709069428649.png

LIL JADED

Rookie
We should have done this years ago. If our forefathers had instilled proper discipline in their daughters, we could still have our sandwiches made on time and our beers served to us ice cold. However, they decided to give them the right to vote and other woke nonsense

Yeah and I'm guessing that you also wish that the Nazis won WW2... Stupid fucking edgelord POS. Go back to calling blacks niggers on fortnite, you little fuckin faggot.

GodLogic

Reject Modernity
This user was banned
Your days are numbered, you just don't know it yet.
AHSHAHSHSHAHSHAHAH, to be honest I salute you my dear friend, your one retarded idiot that gives me my daily dose of laughter.

IMG_6030.png

x2…in only 40 years..”days are numbered” that has gotten to be the funniest shit Ive heard in a while. Deserves a screenshot 😭🔥

Also with or without the fertility rates, Islam is still the fastest growing religion if you’re judging by converts. Let me elaborate, like take all religions and even atheism and compare their convert rates, Islam is on top of the list.

new user

Rookie
The women need to do a Spartacus. Kill the men take their guns and go get more guns. In this video it looks like young boys was even doing it. At this point the women are the only ones who can do anything about it.

RangerYam51

Lurker
AHSHAHSHSHAHSHAHAH, to be honest I salute you my dear friend, your one retarded idiot that gives me my daily dose of laughter.

View attachment 756753
x2…in only 40 years..”days are numbered” that has gotten to be the funniest shit Ive heard in a while. Deserves a screenshot 😭🔥

Also with or without the fertility rates, Islam is still the fastest growing religion if you’re judging by converts. Let me elaborate, like take all religions and even atheism and compare their convert rates, Islam is on top of the list.
Funny how you are trying to put down others when you don’t even know the difference between “your” and “you’re”.
You might want to learn basic English at a 4th grade level first.

Back