fights Female Knife Fight (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Morally-Skewed-Hippo

ReallyJess is my fabulous Fag-hag
Knife blades should always point towards your opponent, so you can slash across as well as stab forwards. Holding a knife pointing down from your hand is only good for stabbing downwards, and half of it's use is wasted as you draw your arm back to stab again.

Maybe they should stick with using thier handbags as weapons. Women normally carry so much junk in their bags, it weighs the same as a medieval flail.

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
animation (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).gif

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
Knife blades should always point towards your opponent, so you can slash across as well as stab forwards. Holding a knife pointing down from your hand is only good for stabbing downwards, and half of it's use is wasted as you draw your arm back to stab again.

Maybe they should stick with using thier handbags as weapons. Women normally carry so much junk in their bags, it weighs the same as a medieval flail.
I disagree, we have some video's of guys fighting like that which seemed very effective, the forward stabbing is hard to hold sometimes maybe. The longer blades though, you have no choice i suppose

Last edited:
Back