Crime Knife Attack Caught On Video (1 Viewer)

Crime

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
San José Guadalupe el Alto male is attacked with a knife (dagger) by 2 people, he manages to walk about 100 meters where he collapses and dies Public Force is in charge of the scene that happened yesterday.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
It would suck to be stabbed, one of the worst ways to go I reckon, or cut by glass, that creeps me out too. Saw a guy have half a glass stabbed into his face at my old work, it was horrific to see happen right in front of me, gallons of blood and an eye hanging from a flap of skin FUCK THAT!

raisinbran

Not French, but I do kiss that way
It would suck to be stabbed, one of the worst ways to go I reckon, or cut by glass, that creeps me out too. Saw a guy have half a glass stabbed into his face at my old work, it was horrific to see happen right in front of me, gallons of blood and an eye hanging from a flap of skin FUCK THAT!
Jesus, what kind of work was that?

toxicologist

Human Rage
I love it when you talk dirty 😉

Back