Finally, another dangerous drug smuggling negro is served a wholesome slice of justice. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Russian court denies Brittney Griner’s appeal, sending WNBA star to a penal colony for at least 8 years.
WASHINGTON — A Russian court upheld WNBA star Brittney Griner’s nine-year prison sentence on Tuesday, a decision that will send the U.S. athlete to a penal colony.

The court near Moscow upheld the original sentence which the state prosecutor called “fair.”

Griner has about eight years left on her sentence though another appeal is possible through Russia’s court of cassation, the highest court of appeals. It is not clear if her lawyers will pursue another appeal.

“We think we should use all legal tools available but that is her decision to take,” Maria Blagovolina, Griner’s lawyer, told reporters outside of the court. Blagovolina added that the two-time Olympic gold medalist was disappointed to hear the decision from the three-judge panel.

“She had some hope but that vanished today,” Blagovolina said.

Griner, who plays professional basketball in Russia during the WNBA offseason, was arrested in February after Russian authorities found vape canisters containing cannabis oil in her luggage at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport.

Her lawyers said Griner only uses cannabis medically and unintentionally packed the cannabis canisters in her suitcase because the professional athlete was in a hurry.

Under Russian law, the charge carried a penalty of up to 10 years in prison. In August, Griner was found guilty and sentenced to nine years. She was also ordered to pay 1 million rubles, approximately $16,301.

Griner’s lawyers added that they will see the 32-year-old athlete, who appeared in court via video conference, next week. Blagovolina said that Griner last spoke to her family by telephone one week ago.

Source

Hey Russia.... You can keep her. Please. Keep her.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Hey
Wow how dangerous, sneaking in a few pieces of cannabis oil that will surely affect Russian civilization and national security
Whether dangerous or not is irrelevant. She knowingly, willfully entered Russia with a substance that Russia deems illegal. Her American rights are not valid in Russia, and she knew that, too. Typical of her race, she broke the rules while aware of the consequences, and now expects America to bail her out.

Fuck this cunt. Let her be an example to people. We've got it relative good here in America. Other countries, not so much.

When in Rome...........

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
I do not believe the sentence was fair. 50 years, now that would be fair.
You're a better person than I. It kills me that Biden is even entertaining the notion of trading a terrorist criminal for this brainless tart. Fuck that. Let her stupid ass rot in prison. Russian prisons are brutal and unforgiving. She's most likely going to end up dead unless she's placed in protective custody. Protective custody at a Russian penal colony??? She'll be in a 4'x4' room with nothing but a hole in the ground to piss and shit in for 9 years. I don't feel bad for her one bit, because SHE KNEW damned well what she was doing. Those vape cartridges were stuffed inside of a baggie, then stuffed inside of a shampoo bottle. But they were packed on accident?!?!?!? Not buying that for a second.

Racist Bastard

Forum Veteran
Russian court denies Brittney Griner’s appeal, sending WNBA star to a penal colony for at least 8 years.
WASHINGTON — A Russian court upheld WNBA star Brittney Griner’s nine-year prison sentence on Tuesday, a decision that will send the U.S. athlete to a penal colony.

The court near Moscow upheld the original sentence which the state prosecutor called “fair.”

Griner has about eight years left on her sentence though another appeal is possible through Russia’s court of cassation, the highest court of appeals. It is not clear if her lawyers will pursue another appeal.

“We think we should use all legal tools available but that is her decision to take,” Maria Blagovolina, Griner’s lawyer, told reporters outside of the court. Blagovolina added that the two-time Olympic gold medalist was disappointed to hear the decision from the three-judge panel.

Griner, who plays professional basketball in Russia during the WNBA offseason, was arrested in February after Russian authorities found vape canisters containing cannabis oil in her luggage at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport.

Her lawyers said Griner only uses cannabis medically and unintentionally packed the cannabis canisters in her suitcase because the professional athlete was in a hurry.

Under Russian law, the charge carried a penalty of up to 10 years in prison. In August, Griner was found guilty and sentenced to nine years. She was also ordered to pay 1 million rubles, approximately $16,301.

Griner’s lawyers added that they will see the 32-year-old athlete, who appeared in court via video conference, next week. Blagovolina said that Griner last spoke to her family by telephone one week ago.

Source

These American niggers get away with so much here in the states then fuck around and find out when they step out of bounds in the wrong country. It's too bad she wasn't in the Philippines.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
These American niggers get away with so much here in the states then fuck around and find out when they step out of bounds in the wrong country. It's too bad she wasn't in the Philippines.
The Philipines? Do those people even have modern airports?

JG Ballard

I want to watch
You're a better person than I. It kills me that Biden is even entertaining the notion of trading a terrorist criminal for this brainless tart. Fuck that. Let her stupid ass rot in prison. Russian prisons are brutal and unforgiving. She's most likely going to end up dead unless she's placed in protective custody. Protective custody at a Russian penal colony??? She'll be in a 4'x4' room with nothing but a hole in the ground to piss and shit in for 9 years. I don't feel bad for her one bit, because SHE KNEW damned well what she was doing. Those vape cartridges were stuffed inside of a baggie, then stuffed inside of a shampoo bottle. But they were packed on accident?!?!?!? Not buying that for a second.
Well at least she will have plenty of babushka to munch on.

angelo

Well Known Member
what get me is how many uppercrust americans are "fighting" for her freedom yet how many americans are in prison in america for less that see no support!

outrageous to consider her a better human than others who languish for the same crime at home. if your president fights for her freedom then be aware of your loss of freedom internally.

Reject

This user was banned

Source

Hopefully they send her to Gulag, and forever.

DokraOwl

Hooter
Hate the woman, but she is still an American citizen, and as an American citizen she represents us all, so I hope the next US President liberates her through any means neccessary.

SlovakBabe

Forum Veteran
good, give her a full dose of her entitlement for being a nigga in the wrong part of the world, the good thing is that noone cares and the blm pussies are not brave outside the western world

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
This bitch is 6'9 and literally still can't dunk, she deserves 50 years

Hate the woman, but she is still an American citizen, and as an American citizen she represents us all, so I hope the next US President liberates her through any means neccessary.
That's absolutely retarded first of all she doesn't represent shit. Second it doesn't matter that she's a US citizen, she's in another land and subject to their laws the same as their citizens. I smoke weed every day but you would never ever catch me trying to smuggle it into a country known for their draconian punishments. This stupid bitch thought/thinks she's above the law and being punished but she's finding out that's not true

DokraOwl

Hooter
Um... no... She does NOT represent us all. She's a terrible example of a US citizen. She's a sexual deviant, a drug addict, and a liar.
Unfortunately, she's still an American citizen regardless of how terrible she is. The US government once spared no expense in retrieving its citizens from the clutches of a foreign adversary. Deliberately leaving her to the hands of the Russians sets a terrible precedent since the next time a US citizen (you, me, or anyone) is captured by a foreign power, that power will know the US will do nothing to save them. Then that person will suffer and die.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Unfortunately, she's still an American citizen regardless of how terrible she is. The US government once spared no expense in retrieving its citizens from the clutches of a foreign adversary. Deliberately leaving her to the hands of the Russians sets a terrible precedent since the next time a US citizen (you, me, or anyone) is captured by a foreign power, that power will know the US will do nothing to save them. Then that person will suffer and die.
Here's a thought: If you're American, stay the fuck out of Russian.

The US should have no responsibility to bail out their own retarded citizens that get themselves in a jam. I could understand if she'd been arrested wrongfully. But she displayed a flagrant disregard for the laws of Russia by knowingly, willfully and intentionally attempting to smuggle a colossal amount of cannabis oil across their border. Her goal was to sell it. Why the fuck else would she hide it???

Fuck her. We should officially deport her so she can't come back when her 8 years is up.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
She deserves freedom. Maybe if the tight asshole of a country smoked a little and started prioritizing intelligence as a factor in their breeds evolution, the world would respect them more.
That's a rather narrow-minded manner of thought, is it not? Let's consider your argument from a different point of view, shall we?

Here in America, we generally frown upon methamphetamine. For whatever reasons, it's illegal. Now, let's imagine that we allowed a Russian to come to this country to play, I dunno, golf.

So, a Russian golfer shows up at the airport and it's discovered that he's attempting to smuggle meth into the country in his ass-crack. So, we jail him and prosecute him. (Much the same way we jail and prosecute illegal aliens for their crimes, regardless of the laws of Mexico and the hows and whys of how they arrived here.)

Are you telling me that the US should give that Russian golfer a break simply because he's Russian? Or because he's a well-known golfer that happens to be Russian? It doesn't add up.

Russia, like them or not (I'm not a fan) has their own laws. Laws governed by a system similar to our own. Are we to expect Russia to extend leniency to a citizen of our own that broke their laws, while simultaneously (and with extreme prejudice) prosecuting that golfer to the fullest extent of our own laws?

Double-standards and hypocrisy have no place in a Democracy, but they're there.

Back