Finally, another dangerous drug smuggling negro is served a wholesome slice of justice. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
I'm not expecting them to extend leniency due to their countries established laws. I can respect that. I'm moreso upset at OP's racist undertones in his posts. Skin color had nothing to do with it anyone who thinks so is essentially a threat to the evolution of our species.
Any country that can afford a decent research department knows Marijuana is essentially harmless to the body aside it's mild sedative effects.

If anything she is moreso an unofficial POW due to Russias current political climate and they are using the Marijuana as a cover to keep her and have leverage. You really think Russians don't smoke Marijuana? I smelled it myself stepping off the train over there when I visited.
She should be freed because she is likely going to be used to draw the US into their war and I don't want our country to be apart of their bullshit.

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
It was more of a political statement sent to the U.S . Im sure russians wouldnt really care if she was a nornal person i guess , but since shes a famous u.S athlete , they wanted to make a bigger deal about it.
Wow how dangerous, sneaking in a few pieces of cannabis oil that will surely affect Russian civilization and national security

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
I'm not expecting them to extend leniency due to their countries established laws. I can respect that. I'm moreso upset at OP's racist undertones in his posts. Skin color had nothing to do with it anyone who thinks so is essentially a threat to the evolution of our species.
Any country that can afford a decent research department knows Marijuana is essentially harmless to the body aside it's mild sedative effects.

If anything she is moreso an unofficial POW due to Russias current political climate and they are using the Marijuana as a cover to keep her and have leverage. You really think Russians don't smoke Marijuana? I smelled it myself stepping off the train over there when I visited.
She should be freed because she is likely going to be used to draw the US into their war and I don't want our country to be apart of their bullshit.
I agree, she should not be used as leverage or as a political pawn. That's fair enough.

But as far as her as an individual that broke a law, she earned the sentence and she should serve it out honorably.

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
I agree, she should not be used as leverage or as a political pawn. That's fair enough.

But as far as her as an individual that broke a law, she earned the sentence and she should serve it out honorably.
I can agree with that. That was her decision and ultimate faliure she needs to serve out as just. I just hope she realizes how dire the consequences of her actions are considering the climate she is in. She has become a major liability.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
It was more of a political statement sent to the U.S . Im sure russians wouldnt really care if she was a nornal person i guess , but since shes a famous u.S athlete , they wanted to make a bigger deal about it.
Holy shit, you avatar is so glittery that all the gay people on GG (just Ivan and GOTTOFORGET, iirc) cringed.

And, I'm sorry buddy, but the words "Ladies Man" and "Latin" should never be combined. The last time a woman found a latino man attractive is when Ricky Martin hopped on the scene with that trainwreck Livin' La Vida Loca. Turned out Ricky Martin is gay.

I'm seeing a disturbing connection here...

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
Holy shit, you avatar is so glittery that all the gay people on GG (just Ivan and GOTTOFORGET, iirc) cringed.

And, I'm sorry buddy, but the words "Ladies Man" and "Latin" should never be combined. The last time a woman found a latino man attractive is when Ricky Martin hopped on the scene with that trainwreck Livin' La Vida Loca. Turned out Ricky Martin is gay.

I'm seeing a disturbing connection here...
Oh shit lol thats funny ,,i know man all these got damm immigrants invading the us fucked up for the ones like me that were born here ..now all the women look at me like im one! Lol

SUGARBLU

Well Known Member
Russian court denies Brittney Griner’s appeal, sending WNBA star to a penal colony for at least 8 years.
WASHINGTON — A Russian court upheld WNBA star Brittney Griner’s nine-year prison sentence on Tuesday, a decision that will send the U.S. athlete to a penal colony.

The court near Moscow upheld the original sentence which the state prosecutor called “fair.”

Griner has about eight years left on her sentence though another appeal is possible through Russia’s court of cassation, the highest court of appeals. It is not clear if her lawyers will pursue another appeal.

“We think we should use all legal tools available but that is her decision to take,” Maria Blagovolina, Griner’s lawyer, told reporters outside of the court. Blagovolina added that the two-time Olympic gold medalist was disappointed to hear the decision from the three-judge panel.

“She had some hope but that vanished today,” Blagovolina said.

Griner, who plays professional basketball in Russia during the WNBA offseason, was arrested in February after Russian authorities found vape canisters containing cannabis oil in her luggage at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport.

Her lawyers said Griner only uses cannabis medically and unintentionally packed the cannabis canisters in her suitcase because the professional athlete was in a hurry.

Under Russian law, the charge carried a penalty of up to 10 years in prison. In August, Griner was found guilty and sentenced to nine years. She was also ordered to pay 1 million rubles, approximately $16,301.

Griner’s lawyers added that they will see the 32-year-old athlete, who appeared in court via video conference, next week. Blagovolina said that Griner last spoke to her family by telephone one week ago.

Source

Hey Russia.... You can keep her. Please. Keep her.
She will think twice next time she protests the American flag.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker
No
She will think twice next time she protests the American flag.
WRONG!!!..... That tranny will burn the American Flag just as soon as her ungrateful ass lands on American soil... and you know EXACTLY how this will all end...... The US will trade an extremely high value criminal just to get this transvestite freak back.....gd nigger clown world....

Absolutely love it……dumb ass Sasquatch nigger thinking it’s wise bringing drugs to a foreign country. She will be licking pussy for a banana here shortly
Exactly....
Based Russians. Niggers and the lgbt have no power over there.
There's a reason you won't see their court system or law enforcement/military overrun with "affirmative action" negroid mongrels/SJW traitors etc... it's a 98 percent white country!
So yeah, no niggerjoo shenanigans...

Last edited:

Neurotic

Chronic Insomniac
Hey

Whether dangerous or not is irrelevant. She knowingly, willfully entered Russia with a substance that Russia deems illegal. Her American rights are not valid in Russia, and she knew that, too. Typical of her race, she broke the rules while aware of the consequences, and now expects America to bail her out.

Fuck this cunt. Let her be an example to people. We've got it relative good here in America. Other countries, not so much.

When in Rome...........
Yeah i agree it was stupid of her, and she's the only one responsible for not being aware of Russian law and its her own fault. Idk where race became a factor though, every race has broken law while being aware of it.

Russian court denies Brittney Griner’s appeal, sending WNBA star to a penal colony for at least 8 years.
WASHINGTON — A Russian court upheld WNBA star Brittney Griner’s nine-year prison sentence on Tuesday, a decision that will send the U.S. athlete to a penal colony.

The court near Moscow upheld the original sentence which the state prosecutor called “fair.”

Griner has about eight years left on her sentence though another appeal is possible through Russia’s court of cassation, the highest court of appeals. It is not clear if her lawyers will pursue another appeal.

“We think we should use all legal tools available but that is her decision to take,” Maria Blagovolina, Griner’s lawyer, told reporters outside of the court. Blagovolina added that the two-time Olympic gold medalist was disappointed to hear the decision from the three-judge panel.

“She had some hope but that vanished today,” Blagovolina said.

Griner, who plays professional basketball in Russia during the WNBA offseason, was arrested in February after Russian authorities found vape canisters containing cannabis oil in her luggage at Moscow’s Sheremetyevo Airport.

Her lawyers said Griner only uses cannabis medically and unintentionally packed the cannabis canisters in her suitcase because the professional athlete was in a hurry.

Under Russian law, the charge carried a penalty of up to 10 years in prison. In August, Griner was found guilty and sentenced to nine years. She was also ordered to pay 1 million rubles, approximately $16,301.

Griner’s lawyers added that they will see the 32-year-old athlete, who appeared in court via video conference, next week. Blagovolina said that Griner last spoke to her family by telephone one week ago.

Source

Hey Russia.... You can keep her. Please. Keep her.
Dear American friends, in YOUR prisons there are people serving decades fir non-violent drug charges! The whining is super hipocritical.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Dear American friends, in YOUR prisons there are people serving decades fir non-violent drug charges! The whining is super hipocritical.
That's factually incorrect. The people that are serving decades in prison for non-violent drug charges were sentenced according to the structured sentencing guidelines. These guidelines require judges to factor in PREVIOUS convictions.

A publicly available peer-reviewed study confirmed that the sentences were correct and fair based upon the criminal record of the defendant.

Additionally, most of those criminals were black, and there was no reasonable expectation that they'd abandon their criminal behavior and try to live a good life.

It would help you to Google the term "recidivism" and do a little research before expressing an opinion.

freebsd

Well Known Member
Wow how dangerous, sneaking in a few pieces of cannabis oil that will surely affect Russian civilization and national security
Don't forget when she gets back here she faces federal charges for lying to a federal official.
She lied she packed her suitcases when she went through airport security with the pot.

Back