accident First death ever recorded. Franz Reichelt (1879-1912) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mickey Swaggart

Magical Motherfucker
This user was banned

For those wondering he was trying to invent the “flying parachute suit” or basically a wing suit.

He asked the city police if he could run a test off of the Eiffel Tower and they said they could do it from its first floor.

They thought he was just going to use a dummy, they didn’t think he himself would be the one to jump.

JG Ballard

I want to watch
How the hell did he think that was going to work? I was expecting some sort of lightweight board strapped to his back that would have at least had a chance at gliding. Looks like he was wearing all the clothes in his closet.

LifeIStough

Life is Tough
uk-naked-base-1-base-jumping-naked-off-hilton-hotel-hyde-park-london-AXNRXG.jpg

Collins

Well Known Member
View attachment 599995

For those wondering he was trying to invent the “flying parachute suit” or basically a wing suit.

He asked the city police if he could run a test off of the Eiffel Tower and they said they could do it from its first floor.

They thought he was just going to use a dummy, they didn’t think he himself would be the one to jump.
You nà I’llp
View attachment 599995

I looked like an armchair he had strapped to his back at the start 🤣

View attachment 599995

Dumb ass cracka..🤣🤣🤣

Back