First Human Case of H3N8 Bird Flu Detected in China (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1651152977377.jpeg

Saltedblood

Rookie
In china again! What a surprise...... I would say couple weeks and we are in the "BIRDSCARE" to. Lets kill all the birds it will be 6etter if you 6uild it 6ack👍

Dr Jekyl

Rookie
Ok.
What we up for next month ? Rapture ?
For real, just let nature ravage through, the people with stronger immune systems will survive. I'm guessing it's been some time that we've been "sheltered" from natural selection, and nature seems to be getting a little impatient to start doing it's thing again.

For real, just let it ravage us. Get it over with, sick of all these bullshit regulations, vaccines that do fuck all against catching the damn thing (a colleague of mine, had all 3 shots. He caught it 3 fucking times).
I got all 3 shots, and it ruined me every time.
So yeah, fuck it. Bring it on.
If you got the vaccine you deserve what you get!!!

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
If you got the vaccine you deserve what you get!!!
Well, the vaccine didn't do me any good. Made me real sick, all 3 of them, I really didn't react well to them, but was "forced" to get them because I would have otherwise not been allowed to go to work, and I just can't "not work" ... I'd be sleeping in the street if such was the case.
But yeah, this whole vaccine thing was rushed, and I don't fully trust any of it anymore.

MORBUS

System-Fucker/Misanthrope
I'm no virologist but besides the supply chain disturbances this is definitely something to keep an eye on. This was said to be the virus of the 1889-1890 pandemic which killed 1 million. Some strains are insanely deadly (75%+) and if it jumps from person to person and back to bird…

April 26, 2022 | CNET

Finger licking good my ass

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
These pandemics, epidemics what evers coming aint shit wait till Mother Nature hits the reset button on our ass
Wish she would hurry up and do it.
Earth needs a good shaking up.

so which one of you will be the first to go out and the the shot
Count me the fuck out sweets..
Had a enough 'pricks' to last me a lifetime. Basically they can shove their needles/vaccines where the sun don't shine.
Wonder if this would be able to merge with Covid?
In theory? yes. Mutations are very possible, especially where C19 is concerned.
But again, many things can merge - just usually not made a big deal out of like now.
They have always been just under the surface.

Break a leg? you got Covid. Now add 'oh, you got bird flu and swine fever also'

Last edited:
Back