First reported instance of the flesh rotting drug Krokodil being used in the US (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pukebag

Madam Baggington of Pukingshire
Its good to know these two sisters got clean from krokodil after discovering they were experiencing its effects. The people who continue to take it knowing that its eating away at them, well, I can't say I have any sympathy for them.

Whoever created it must have been desperate for a hit :brainhurts:

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Its good to know these two sisters got clean from krokodil after discovering they were experiencing its effects. The people who continue to take it knowing that its eating away at them, well, I can't say I have any sympathy for them.

Bizarro heisenburg.

max_gain

Dedicated GORE poster.
Short Bussed

I saw a documentary whereby they followed a couple of users who were still "intact". They showed the DIY process of making the stuff, which gives off extremely toxic smells causing them to wear masks during the process. Heres an excerpt on its ingredients and medical name (didnt even know it had an official name)

The medical name for the drug is desomorphine. It is made at home by acquiring codeine, sold over the counter for headaches, and cooking it with paint thinner, gasoline, hydrochloric acid, iodine and the red phosphorous from matchbox strike pads. The resulting liquid is injected into a vein. The high from this drug lasts 90 minutes to two hours, and it takes about a half-hour to make the drug. So a krokodil addict does little other than get the ingredients and cook up the drug.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
I saw a documentary whereby they followed a couple of users who were still "intact". They showed the DIY process of making the stuff, which gives off extremely toxic smells causing them to wear masks during the process. Heres an excerpt on its ingredients and medical name (didnt even know it had an official name)

The medical name for the drug is desomorphine. It is made at home by acquiring codeine, sold over the counter for headaches, and cooking it with paint thinner, gasoline, hydrochloric acid, iodine and the red phosphorous from matchbox strike pads. The resulting liquid is injected into a vein. The high from this drug lasts 90 minutes to two hours, and it takes about a half-hour to make the drug. So a krokodil addict does little other than get the ingredients and cook up the drug.
Lol....

The technical name looks like it might be Mexican.

sillyrabbit

member...with...one*1...chance...left...
This user was banned
Good Gaawd! I've seen many heroin addicts that would shoot their own piss if they thought it would get them out of withdrawl, but it behooves me why, after the first devistating leasion, one would shoot this concoction a second time. It has to be a powerful "need" that I just can't wrap my head around. Suicide would be a better alternitive I think.

Pukebag

Madam Baggington of Pukingshire

Hey, i agree. They say you get higher, but it really feels like poison. They actually hate it but they're addicted.

I read in another article that some heroin users only use krokodil until they have enough money for the real stuff, said it makes them feel "cleaner" when they use the real stuff :shrug:

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
Good Gaawd! I've seen many heroin addicts that would shoot their own piss if they thought it would get them out of withdrawl, but it behooves me why, after the first devistating leasion, one would shoot this concoction a second time. It has to be a powerful "need" that I just can't wrap my head around. Suicide would be a better alternitive I think.
Your math is too simple. Heroine junkies buy this shit as a one off heroine substitute, then addiction. You dont get scales of the first shot. By the time scales pop up, you are entirely addicted.

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
Time for some over-doses me thinks . What a bunch of "bogans " , even Dr Singla looks like a freak . Here is a needle of " DrainO " stick that in your neck !!

Back