First reported instance of the flesh rotting drug Krokodil being used in the US (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Knight Mare

Rookie
The opiate is the codeine which they use to make this, its the base of this drug. Kinda like 'home bake' but much more deadly
Yea but codeine is a not a substitute for heroin it just doesn't cut it it may relieve some symptoms but not if your in full withdrawal so I just don't know about this shit?

Mitzi777

Rookie
Yea but codeine is a not a substitute for heroin it just doesn't cut it it may relieve some symptoms but not if your in full withdrawal so I just don't know about this shit?
That's true, Codeine barely takes the edge off heroin withdrawal. It's the cooking of the codeine at high temps that basically converts the codeine to morphine but I don't get why they're adding all this other shit to it. It's just crazy

McM

ARSELING
That's true, Codeine barely takes the edge off heroin withdrawal. It's the cooking of the codeine at high temps that basically converts the codeine to morphine but I don't get why they're adding all this other shit to it. It's just crazy

Your body metabolises the codeine into morphine, so it can 'kill' every opiate withdrawal. The problem is, to get the 'right' codeine in a high % solution. Then it's all ok....;)

Mitzi777

Rookie
Your body metabolises the codeine into morphine, so it can 'kill' every opiate withdrawal. The problem is, to get the 'right' codeine in a high % solution. Then it's all ok....;)
It would be interesting to know who came up with this krocodil method......and why. Maybe it's so much more potent than any other 'homebake' method :shrug:

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
The opiate is the codeine which they use to make this, its the base of this drug. Kinda like 'home bake' but much more deadly

They use codeine in the mixture, but the opiate drug in the soup of all the inactive ingredients has actually changed to desomorphine at the end by changing the chemical compound I believe. What I don't understand though is that if someone knew how to make desomorphine from codeine pills (that are hardly stronger than Tylenol), then how come they weren't smart enough to know how to then extract all of the harmful ingredients that they used in the process. I know I've read that it takes a long time to make and doesn't last a while, so maybe that is why, but still...

I really hope this doesn't catch on in the USA as fast and hard as crystal meth has. Amazingly, I've still yet to read about any cases of crystal meth use in the daily paper here, but reading about it in places in the Mid-West and the West Coast... good lord. Fucking DEA needs to stop worrying about a stupid plant and worry about shit like krokodil and meth instead.

Mitzi777

Rookie
They use codeine in the mixture, but the opiate drug in the soup of all the inactive ingredients has actually changed to desomorphine at the end by changing the chemical compound I believe. What I don't understand though is that if someone knew how to make desomorphine from codeine pills (that are hardly stronger than Tylenol), then how come they weren't smart enough to know how to then extract all of the harmful ingredients that they used in the process. I know I've read that it takes a long time to make and doesn't last a while, so maybe that is why, but still... .
Exactly what I'm wondering. Maybe all the harmful chemicals used in this alter it in a way that make it much, much more potent than any other mixture/formula
Just knowing what it can do to you should be enough to scare people off trying it. You would think! I guess that's the power of opiate addiction.
I also hope it doesn't catch on in the USA or here in Australia. Fuck that shit

McM

ARSELING
It would be interesting to know who came up with this krocodil method......and why. Maybe it's so much more potent than any other 'homebake' method :shrug:

I think, it's the easy, legal access to the components, what led to this method. A 'homebrew' of morphin is not performable for the most addicts, due the lack of knowledge and regulated chemicals. I've seen a russian documentary, where a 10 years old boy could buy all components in a drug store and he also could explain how to cook the crap. That doesn't work with morphin, resp. diamorphin this way. (Excuse my weird english)

Mitzi777

Rookie
I think, it's the easy, legal access to the components, what led to this method. A 'homebrew' of morphin is not performable for the most addicts, due the lack of knowledge and regulated chemicals. I've seen a russian documentary, where a 10 years old boy could buy all components in a drug store and he also could explain how to cook the crap. That doesn't work with morphin, resp. diamorphin this way. (Excuse my weird english)
Holy shit...10 years old and he's already manufacturing drugs.
What weird English? Your English seems pretty normal to me :D

NODSQUAD

God??..Where is your god now mother fucker??
A few of my guys(Lockport/Joliet squad)knew those krok chix..guess they fell off the map when they upgraded(if that's what ya want to call it),to that krok shit. I personally never met them but I heard they decent now tho. But there's certain "cuts" for heroin that be fucking some of my squad up. Plus the fact that some have a hell of a time trying to shoot up with no veins doesn't help the fact either. They just end up poppin and eventually abscessing. 2 of em had to get their middle finger cutoff on both their right hands. Shits fucked up. Personally, I never had a problem doing drugs(my method), so never had to worry. But a good number of heroin users contract some sort of skin condition where it starts to eat itself but can be treated if it's caught right away. But I look at these pics from the Krokodil and can't help to think my guys lucked out just losing a middle finger and/or getting skin graphed..smh

NODSQUAD

That is fucked up shit for sure.

I have heard other examples where drugs have been absorbed through the eyeball into the blood stream, as its a quicker method of getting your fix.
Yup, the next best way to fix up,(if veins are a no go), is to break the "needle" off da rig and shoot into your asshole..literally:goatse: :woo:

Heroingirl

Fresh Meat
You get what you pay for ... The only thing that worries me is the story of those 2 sisters that said they didn't even know what they were buying , I thought that it was only in liquid form ... I guess not !!

Heroingirl

Fresh Meat
Lol....

The technical name looks like it might be Mexican.
I saw a documentary whereby they followed a couple of users who were still "intact". They showed the DIY process of making the stuff, which gives off extremely toxic smells causing them to wear masks during the process. Heres an excerpt on its ingredients and medical name (didnt even know it had an official name)

The medical name for the drug is desomorphine. It is made at home by acquiring codeine, sold over the counter for headaches, and cooking it with paint thinner, gasoline, hydrochloric acid, iodine and the red phosphorous from matchbox strike pads. The resulting liquid is injected into a vein. The high from this drug lasts 90 minutes to two hours, and it takes about a half-hour to make the drug. So a krokodil addict does little other than get the ingredients and cook up the drug.
What worries me is : Can this crocodile shit that is supposedly liquid , can it be turned in to powder and sold AS heroin ? This sucks ... This might mean that I'm gonna stop !! I ain't gonna put that shit in MY VEINS !!

McM

ARSELING
What worries me is : Can this crocodile shit that is supposedly liquid , can it be turned in to powder and sold AS heroin ? This sucks ... This might mean that I'm gonna stop !! I ain't gonna put that shit in MY VEINS !!

Yes, you can turn every solution back to powder by heatig up and evaporate the liquid part.

NODSQUAD

You should have absolutely no problem deciphering between the two if you know the taste/smell of decent heroin. Hopefully you've been using long enough to know better. Granted heroin is the absolute best drug in the world(as you already know).. You should try quitting anyway

Reactions: McM
Back