First reported instance of the flesh rotting drug Krokodil being used in the US (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Heroingirl

Fresh Meat
You should have absolutely no problem deciphering between the two if you know the taste/smell of decent heroin. Hopefully you've been using long enough to know better. Granted heroin is the absolute best drug in the world(as you already know).. You should try quitting anyway
Been using for almost 20 years , so if that shit smells and looks different than Heroin , I should be OK ... I've tried quitting many times but never was able to stop more than 5 months , and since heroin IS the best drug in the world I just can't see myself stopping , I just can't stop , I don't have the will power !! But thanks for the encouraging words !! Maybe one day ...

Reactions: McM

McM

ARSELING
Been using for almost 20 years , so if that shit smells and looks different than Heroin , I should be OK ... I've tried quitting many times but never was able to stop more than 5 months , and since heroin IS the best drug in the world I just can't see myself stopping , I just can't stop , I don't have the will power !! But thanks for the encouraging words !! Maybe one day ...

herzi.gif

lily lou

Rookie
We are getting a few comfirmed reports of use in the south . Nobody wants to admit it though and we are f*cked if it is here.

lily lou

Rookie
I do hope this drug becomes BIG all over the planet.
zombie apocalypse at last.....
Heck no . It is bad enough that us people with cancer and chronic painful illnesses are having to fight to get meds we have never abused because of all the dipsh*ts overdosing on Oxy . Now we get to feel even more heat because crappy codiene is in this crap. They are going to force people to start growing opium poppies and learn how to harvest.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Heck no . It is bad enough that us people with cancer and chronic painful illnesses are having to fight to get meds we have never abused because of all the dipsh*ts overdosing on Oxy . Now we get to feel even more heat because crappy codiene is in this crap. They are going to force people to start growing opium poppies and learn how to harvest.
not a bad idea.
poppy's are easy to cultivate.
and the opium is easy to harvest by slicing the pod and catching the stuff that drips out.

lily lou

Rookie
not a bad idea.
poppy's are easy to cultivate.
and the opium is easy to harvest by slicing the pod and catching the stuff that drips out.
please no hating anybody but I learned how to . Hungarian Blues grew in my yard and I milked a few and kept the others for seeds . I live in a high school zone (1 block away ) and pulled them before the kids tried eating them.

Back