accident Fishermen filmed the death of the “drifter” (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sarka

«Не буди»
Russia's Irkutsk region - the driver of a minivan died after driving onto the ice on the Angara river. According to eyewitness videos that appeared on social networks, the car owner deliberately drove down to the river, wanting to arrange a drift. The spring ice turned out to be too fragile, the car fell into a hole and got stuck in front of the fishermen sitting near the shore. For several seconds the car was still half visible from the water - the fishermen surrounded it, shouting to the driver to get out as soon as possible. A few seconds later, the car began to sink sharply. The driver, as follows from the records, did not have time to get out, drowned.

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Moron got what he deserved.
Had more than enough time to get out, and more than just 1 place to climb out.
He expect the fishermen to risk their own lives on already fragile ice ? xD

HG

95T exp
One of the fishermen opening the boot and the occupants jumping out would have been a cool video also - i appreciate the death tho...

Blindbrain

Lurker
I’m not understanding why he didn’t make more moves in the nearly minute long interval between the ice breaking and the vehicle sinking. He looked like he was just staring out the window, in no rush as it went down.

GoreErectus

Forum Veteran
Even if he opened the door and tried to get out, the inertia and vibrations would have just pushed the car in the ice sooner. It's pretty stupid to be drifting on ice in a 3000 lb machine though. That ice wasn't even frozen solid.
I’m not understanding why he didn’t make more moves in the nearly minute long interval between the ice breaking and the vehicle sinking. He looked like he was just staring out the window, in no rush as it went down.
I was wondering the same thing. But more than likely, he would have just pushed the car in the ice sooner, trying to get out. Stupid people. It's kind of like, oh, let's go drifting on a frozen lake in a armored tank. It's a similar thing. Cars and trucks are extremely heavy. And a frozen lake like that has weak spots. It wasn't even frozen solid. That being said, as simple as it is, it's one of the most interesting videos on here. No gore--but wow, you can feel the terror

pxnkoff

UnsupervisedRabbit
Russia's Irkutsk region - the driver of a minivan died after driving onto the ice on the Angara river. According to eyewitness videos that appeared on social networks, the car owner deliberately drove down to the river, wanting to arrange a drift. The spring ice turned out to be too fragile, the car fell into a hole and got stuck in front of the fishermen sitting near the shore. For several seconds the car was still half visible from the water - the fishermen surrounded it, shouting to the driver to get out as soon as possible. A few seconds later, the car began to sink sharply. The driver, as follows from the records, did not have time to get out, drowned.

View attachment 585430
View attachment 585431probably jewish

Back