Five killed in car crash... driver survived (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
This happened over the weekend, in a town l lived in for 20 years.

The road is very long road, making it popular for boy racers.
The accident was at an intersection, hard to say what happened but if a car is going 100 + it gets really dangerous
because of small rises in the road, go airborne on one of them and your fucked.

I'm pretty sure i know the father of Andrew Goodger who died.

Had to laugh at what the driver said to the first person on the scene... "how the fuck did i survive"

No idea cunt, but when your spending the next few years in jail i'm sure you will wish you didn't..

SOURCE

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
sad.
the driver should be held accountable for all those deaths though.
He is going to be held accountable, to the day he kills himself..
The town's community where it happened is pretty conservative and doesn't like change.

I don't think he will be spending any more time than he has to in Timaru now..

mrln

silent ghost
He is going to be held accountable, to the day he kills himself..
The town's community where it happened is pretty conservative and doesn't like change.

I don't think he will be spending any more time than he has to in Timaru now..
yea he will pretty much hate himself till he dies. uness he becomes a full blown junkie or lush to forget about it.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Bed cresh ee broo...
Bed cresh indeed.

Would've bin better off shearing.

But don' come 'round here wanting a ship from me, I ain't shearing... not with you anyway...

I wonder if Saint Jacinta went to the crash site wearing a crash helmet and putting on one of those pained little faces she pulls when she wants some media exposure like the time after the shoot up at the mosque when she insisted on wearing Muslim head scarves to show her 'oh so deeply felt' empathy and inclusivness... She is really a little awful we think this side of the ditch...

Back