Florida Cam. Watch Hatching and Raising of Bald Eagles (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

deviant2

hell is other people
BATTLE!!!
20180830_120803_2.gif

deviant2

hell is other people
20180908_095008_2.gif

Can't see it, but there's a crow hot on this eagles tail. And oddly, I know it sounds crazy... the eagle wants nothing to do with it, lol.

deviant2

hell is other people
Check your volume... they're having audio problems atm.
Not mine but this nest is one to watch.
They've had a go of it, these parents. A sometimes lazy Obey. Rescued and returned babes. Serious sibling rivalry. Babes ×2 falling from the nest, forced to fledge before they were ready(they both made it back after a couple weeks, believe it or not.) Owls, big time. This pair likes to lay 3 eggs, go figure.

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
I love M... he's just so sweet. He's like a love struck little boy, bless his heart.
He's always laid down it the nest. When he was courting Harriet, he'd hunker down in it and wait for her to return. And once he won her over, when the nest is just right, he lays down in it, lol, every time.
♡♡♡

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
Just in case anyone is wondering...
That big "white(ish) branch is the south side of the crib rails and often lower than the opposite side that faces north to buffer the coming winter air and winds.
The middle of the nest is nearly 6 feet deep.
Harriet will be laying some eggs very soon, which are the size of baseball's.
I can hardly wait. These two are top tier parents.

deviant2

hell is other people
^
That's Mom, checking out her new digs.
She's making her nitch by "brooding".
Eggs are on the way, for sure.
:Haplulz:

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
The camera angle looks different to me for some reason. Maybe just the 360 is running right now, cause the view has that fish eye look to it.
The nest is much, much bigger than she is, I promise.

There are two cams above the nest. One is stationary and the one most of us are used to. The other is a 360 cam, which if you download you can control yourself... look all around, zoom in, zoom out, etc...

I'd give you the link, but it feels like too much work to go hunting for.

deviant2

hell is other people
My heavens, they are beautiful.
Harriet was vocal this morning.
Giving orders no doubt, lol.

Last edited:
Back