Florida Democrats Screech in Pain as Their Disney Overlords' Special Governing Status Gets Revoked (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
If you look at the Disney Group's agenda regarding children's sexual orientation and early sexualization, and then four employees of the company are arrested in an undercover operation against human trafficking, prostitution and sex with minors, the decision of Florida's conservative leadership has other weighty reasons than they are transported in the mainstream.

Shootergames are usually not played by 3-12 year olds. But at this age,which Disney is aiming for,children are very influenceable.
There is a big difference between harmless costumes and indoctrination of perverse gender theories
Where's this company agenda documented. What are the other weighty reasons why a state government would blackmail a business in a capitalist society? They employ over 200,00 people 4 people involved in criminal activity is probably a drop in the bucket when you consider the percentage that could slip through any company's background checks. Show me this perverse indoctrination of equality. You still haven't figured out that anything the GQP opposes must be child predators? It's their go to for everything because you eat it up.

Shooter games are played by young children and it's a fact that they've been linked to many school shooters, which are mostly children. Its also a fact that various violent individuals engage in viewing explicit content prior to commiting offenses. If you are going to claim an animated movie influences so greatly then it's only logical to accept that your games and gore do the same.
Why do the deserve special governing status? Llcs usually don’t so why do they? Boo Fkn hoo….. liberal faggots cry me a river…

Oh and the democrats in California haven’t went full authoritarian 🙄
They govern it like a small town because they fund it, including all the services. It's very profitable to Fl.

daquando

Lurker
Holy shit yes I love memology101 he always has the real news with fucking memes mixed together. That man is a fawking genius.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Government retaliation against a private business is the pinnacle of republican hypocrisy.
The same can be argued for forcing Christians to bake cakes for fags and look how that ended after it became a political and eventual surpreme court issue. Disney is always welcome to take it to court if they feel like getting into politics more.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
The same can be argued for forcing Christians to bake cakes for fags and look how that ended after it became a political and eventual surpreme court issue. Disney is always welcome to take it to court if they feel like getting into politics more.
Lol. Ultimately the business was allowed to discriminate against its customers. A business isn't a democracy. Explain how the government retaliated.

The party of small government and capitalism is strong arming a business to discriminate against children. They're removing books from libraries, and attempting to make their constituents dumber attacking education and intellectualism.

You're stumping for Christians now. Lol You know nothing of US laws, freedom, democracy, economics, or the stockmarket. Go troll twitter for more uninformed content and memes. You can't hang with me in a discussion but it would be fun to see you try.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Super duper bigly win by our governor DerpSantis. I mean, what says sticking it to the Dems more than taken away Disney's 1 billion dollars debt plus their $200 million a year bill paying for their own services, security and public infrastructure keep up maintenance and switching it to the County/taxpayers tab? Needless to say they are the biggest employer in the state and also the #1 source of tourist tax revenue... and their pockets are massive. Call me stupid, but picking up a fight with a company as Disney is not smart.

Last edited:

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Government retaliation against a private business is the pinnacle of republican hypocrisy.

The FL government is taking over but they need a year to organize, if Disney falls in line FL could change its mind. You shouldnt concern yourselves about Fl, theyre going full on authoritarian with complete idiot support.

I think Disney should pull all security, and street services for the area and let Orlando handle it all, effective immediately. They shouldn't have to continue the funding of those services for a year while they're blackmailed to change their company culture.

How do you know All those lgbtq people are into animation? Are you implying that all star wars fans, trekkies, comicon nerds, superhero, and gamer geeks have questionable sexual morals?

If you don't believe that first person shooter games or viewing gore influence violence how can you believe cartoons influence a person sexually?
"Government retaliation against a private business is the pinnacle of republican hypocrisy."
Shut the fuck up, you stupid lying cunt.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
From the local news: "A "rating watch negative" has been placed on a $1+ Billion in outstanding district debt now placed on Florida residents after Disney Bill passes. Fl legislation did not say how the debt would be paid for".

I'll tell you how are they going to pay it: raising taxes and stealing for other funds like education, infrastructure and other social programs. Yuge win, as I said again. Oh he's showing them Libs how not to mess with him!! Fucking retards...

wiggins

Forum Veteran

"It’s simply another example of Gov. DeSantis’s attempts to tell people what to say, how to teach, what they can learn, what they can believe, and who they can be, and shows that Gov. DeSantis is prioritizing attacking LGBTQ+ people over the well-being of his state."

as oppossed to Disney raming the great female cock of the Trans woman right down the throat of little kids and telling them 'what to say, how to teach, what they can learn, what they can believe, and who they can be" as long as it is the same as the LBQTI agenda...

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
Walt Disney must be rolling in his grave...if he could only see what bullshit Disney is pushing these days...

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Actually they're municipal bonds but anyway, better stop this and save the bond holders and the company that owns 40% of your media 😆
It don't fucking matter, breh. The bill ends up on taxpayers tab regardless of which envelope you want to shove the bill in.

The thing is: Aren't Republicunts all about small government and freedumb? Trying to "teach a lesson" to your #1 State revenue company because they didn't agree with his bullshit legislation is the ultimate butthurt. Hopefully Disney is run by adults and don't decide to pack their bags and move elsewhere, because if they do the State is going bankrupt.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Dan Andrews said I could become a real woman by filling out a form...

seems legit...

Back