Florida man Killed by gator (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Marsha

Rookie

My ex husband and I lived in Largo for years and we walked around this lake in Taylor Park all the time. One time my ex was walking close to the edge of water and a huge alligator šŸŠ was sunning itself and my ex was completely oblivious that he was a few feet away and I said don't look back just walk slowly towards me ( inland). He did and no incident. Now I look back and wished I said šŸ¤ nothing. True story. But I can attest this lake is loaded with gators and very dangerous for that man to have gone in the lake.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

Ya,And if it turns out,That's not the right Gator;U best B throwing someone else in the Fkn Pond! FAIRS FAIR!!!
Lmao,šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£...SP
The fuck they gotta kill the gator for?! Not the gator's fault the fucking wad of trash entered obviously infested waters to retrieve an easily replaceable piece of crap.
My ex husband and I lived in Largo for years and we walked around this lake in Taylor Park all the time. One time my ex was walking close to the edge of water and a huge alligator šŸŠ was sunning itself and my ex was completely oblivious that he was a few feet away and I said don't look back just walk slowly towards me ( inland). He did and no incident. Now I look back and wished I said šŸ¤ nothing. True story. But I can attest this lake is loaded with gators and very dangerous for that man to have gone in the lake.
Heh heh heh!šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£...SP

DokraOwl

Hooter
Welcome to sunny Florida!
Polish_20220601_005504030.jpg

Marmite

You either love or hate me ,you choose
Should of pushed him in and walked inland quietly šŸ˜‰

Back