accident Foundry worker cooked (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DokraOwl

Hooter
Earlier that day...
Mrs. Ping Pong: Honey, be careful at work today, don't get too close to the molten iron.
Mr. Ping Pong: Don't worry dear, after today I'm quitting the job and I'm going to take my last bi-yearly paycheck and get you that surgery you need to walk again. We'll go running on the beach and then I'll show you how to roller skate, we'll have so much fun, you'll see.
Mrs. Ping Pong: I love you dear, have a good day.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Earlier that day...
Mrs. Ping Pong: Honey, be careful at work today, don't get too close to the molten iron.
Mr. Ping Pong: Don't worry dear, after today I'm quitting the job and I'm going to take my last bi-yearly paycheck and get you that surgery you need to walk again. We'll go running on the beach and then I'll show you how to roller skate, we'll have so much fun, you'll see.
Mrs. Ping Pong: I love you dear, have a good day.
Mr and Mrs "Ping Pong" .. I'm dying :lulz:
😆:lulz:😆:lulz:

igotyour40acres

Forum Veteran
We always see the running and the rolling, but I have to say, the first person to pull off a flaming cartwheel is gonna be legendary!

qdeng1

Well Known Member
on-fire.gif

antsgta5

Lurker
Not even a tub of water to jump into somewhere? Doesn't seem like there's a lot of emergency preparations there.
If three of them took off those jumpsuits, they could cover him fast enough to extinguish the glames and save him. Thats what happens when you panic. Slow is smoothe, smoothe is fast.

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
We can see the man in blue on the right tell him to go wile he slowly move backward to disappear from the field of view like he knew what shit gonna happen, typical supervisor.....

Back