accident Fresh Gore Vancouver BC, Cyclist Run over , Downtown BREAK YO SELF NUGGAZ MY FIRSTLOCAL GORE POST! (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

k4Anarky

I sell death and dying accessories.
If you think the truck driver will magically sees you and stops for you, you have no common sense and you deserve to be ran over. I see no loss to society here, only a small increase in safety in the road by getting this entitled fuck off the road for a few months. Too bad his kind recovers early and will be back to marauding in no time. Hope he gets isekai-ed into a fish and stay in the bottom of the ocean one day.

TomSawyer

Rookie
This happened yesterday, July 29 HONGCOUVER BC CANADA . . HERE THE VIDEO AND DETAILS FOOL!!!

View attachment 596753

Just off the record , these assholes riding bikes think they own the road , disobedience on traffic lights , stop signs and yeilds , sorry what happened to this chump, but rules are rules mother fucker
He just laid there after the truck knocked him over. He should of try to get up quicker fucking moran.

Rev.B.East

Devouring souls since 1978
If it had been India/China/Brazil he would have definitely been run over by every one of those wheels! Driver stopped pretty quickly this time, not quick enough but......

morefiend

Driving Roughshod
620BF7A3-626C-4D8C-AD55-11D64255B598.jpeg

The truckers blinkers were on indicating he was turning right.
But not surprised ppl are suicidal and dumb. These are my weights from my last weeks run loaded. Not sure how that guy is still moving. But I bet he won’t do that shit again.

Nihilianth

Forum Veteran
This happened yesterday, July 29 HONGCOUVER BC CANADA . . HERE THE VIDEO AND DETAILS FOOL!!!

View attachment 596753

Just off the record , these assholes riding bikes think they own the road , disobedience on traffic lights , stop signs and yeilds , sorry what happened to this chump, but rules are rules mother fucker
Exactly! Especially around big rigs that HAVE to make turns like that! It's called "physics." Those trailers cut the inside corners. It's called "off tracking." It's very painfully very basic physics.

Drivers of cars do this....All. The. Fucking. Time! They decide to try and cut to the inside of an offteacking trailer, then THEYRE the ones that get pissed when THEY are the ones who rammed into the trailer!

The stupidity of people today is maddening. I'm beginning to adopt the old schoolers who think we have way too many regulations to help protect the dumbfucks who are left to breed, rather than dying off in stupid accidents.
View attachment 597291

But not surprised ppl are suicidal and dumb. These are my weights from my last weeks run loaded. Not sure how that guy is still moving. But I bet he won’t do that shit again.
I'm guessing he was dead heading. And even then, dude should be dead. Maybe it was just convulsions?

I'm currently pulling a 40,000 lb reefer.
View attachment 597291

I'm guessing he was dead heading. And even then, dude should be dead. Maybe it was just convulsions?

I'm currently pulling a 40,000 lb reefer.
a canadian cyclist, is there anything more repulsive in this world?
Canadian soccer players flopping.

Belzebub77

Death is the only release
They really trying to put more blame on the driver of the truck.. smdh he got what the universe gave him, if he was smart he'd have been paying more attention.

Ozbawky

Fresh Meat
Back