accident Fresh Gore Vancouver BC, Cyclist Run over , Downtown BREAK YO SELF NUGGAZ MY FIRSTLOCAL GORE POST! (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm a cyclist and I hate people driving cars dangerously. Two of my friends were killed on their bike. In both cases, the drivers were in the wrong. Too bad they received minor sentences.

I’m surprised this doesn’t happen a lot by me. I have a ton a bike riders that want to ride in the center of the road and complain when cars honk at them.

emoney424

NewbieX
So funny you bitches wanna clown cyclist but you don’t know if it was a green light or red light and even if it is he was supposed to look dickwads that’s clearly the drivers fault instead of hating the rider hate the fact your so low and y’all drivers would take a life instead of be safe lol

emoney424

NewbieX
They're basically in the same rank as watermelon eaters for me, so the lowest
This was fantastic I watched it atleast 5 times. Someone should make a comp of cyclist v things that belong on the road. I'm sure it's here I just am lazy
Lol your a no melatonin having ass rat but the driver is at fault and cyclist paid big time he’s supposed to look before turning illegal or not

So funny you bitches wanna clown cyclist but you don’t know if it was a green light or red light and even if it is he was supposed to look dickwads that’s clearly the drivers fault instead of hating the rider hate the fact your so low and y’all drivers would take a life instead of be safe lol
Lol your a no melatonin having ass rat but the driver is at fault and cyclist paid big time he’s supposed to look before turning illegal or not

Change your tampon, sweetheart.

kerimk

Lurker
You know trucks have blindspots right? Something you learn in elementary school? There’s no way the driver could’ve seen him there, the cyclist should’ve asked himself whether the truck driver can see him and not ride in the middle of the road like he owns it. This is why everyone hates cyclists, atleast there’s one less out there now

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Just before he finally died in bike shorts……can you imagine how much it hurt?

a canadian cyclist, is there anything more repulsive in this world?
Yes…..the mother fuckers in Georgetown during rush hour

Back