Serious Full Christian Horner Google drive leak (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Oh my. I've been bursting to see these, what a creep, totally slimey.. but why on earth did he send a photo of his cock when it looks like a tesco basic range mini chipolata. Geri has got to leave him after this. Surely she yearns for a proper man.

HG

95T exp
Oh my. I've been bursting to see these, what a creep, totally slimey.. but why on earth did he send a photo of his cock when it looks like a tesco basic range mini chipolata. Geri has got to leave him after this. Surely she yearns for a proper man.
he looked and acted the part - and hes a creep...i hope she ok - i always liked her...

sporty was my fav tho - she did a tune with bryan adams...

Dolly

Uppity cunt
he looked and acted the part - and hes a creep...i hope she ok - i always liked her...

sporty was my fav tho - she did a tune with bryan adams...
I always liked baby, shes still cute, Sporty did some awesome music tho after the spice girls.. I never liked Geri, she has a really horrible nose and she was even less talented than Vicky. It is sad to know all these years shes stayed with him she hasnt had a decent fuck, because theres no way anyone would feel his tiny one

• Haha
Reactions: HG

Dolly

Uppity cunt
1709372440272.png

• Haha
Reactions: HG

Donkeyd

Forum Veteran
She'd like the wood chopping man in dungarees

Back