Police William Williams Is In Some Trouble (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator

In Ocean Beach, San Diego, A 47-Year-Old Man Named William Williams Was Arrested Following A Series Of Events.​

Initially, Williams threatened a person with a screwdriver near Saratoga Park and then led police on a chase after confronting an officer.

Despite being tased and struck with a baton, Williams managed to drive away in his Toyota Tacoma, leading to a pursuit. He crashed into a parked car and intentionally rammed an SDPD cruiser. The chase ended when Williams drove over a spike strip.

Even after a police dog was released and additional taser shocks were administered, he remained combative until finally subdued.

Williams was arrested and taken to a hospital for a checkup due to the crashes, electric shocks, and a dog bite.

He faces multiple charges, including evading police, brandishing a weapon, issuing criminal threats, driving while intoxicated, illegal possession of a controlled substance, assault with a deadly weapon, resisting arrest, and hit-and-run.

A small dog in his truck during the chase was unharmed and taken into custody by the San Diego Humane Society. Williams, held on $168,850 bail, is due in court in downtown San Diego

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
He's got nothing on this fella.

FREE AS A BIRD; Sex swap SAS soldier cheats jail term after hammering four police (2000)

AN ex-SAS soldier who calls himself Joanna walked free yesterday after being convicted of assaulting police.

Dressed in an electric blue skirt and lime-green T-shirt, former Gulf War veteran John White immediately announced he would celebrate by buying a new frock.

Earlier, 6ft 2in White had apologised for hurting officers, telling magistrates: "It was a big misunderstanding. It's not in my nature to fight back.

"I thought police knew I was gay and living with a drag queen. I am in the middle of a sex change."

White, 37, then spent the time waiting for a verdict by playing with a cuddly koala.

He made animal noises and wiggled the toy towards police in court. When told by his barrister to keep quiet, he replied: "It wasn't me. It was my koala."

After he was conditionally discharged, he claimed he was forbidden from commenting.

Asked if his koala had any comment, he said: "No, he can't say anything either."

White - who served in the SAS and Special Boat Squadron in a 13-year career - laid into four police after being seen in a pub with a hammer and two screwdrivers.

On Monday, he appeared in court wearing a purple silk dress. Yesterday, he excelled himself.

As well as the skirt and T-shirt, he was dressed in a pink bonnet and jeans jacket bearing badges saying "Barbie" and "One of the girls".

He sported one blue sock and one green. As a final touch the strapping former corporal wore lipstick, eye-shadow and blusher as well as earrings, five bracelets, and a ring on every finger.

Fashion accessories included the fluffy koala, two teddies and a Minnie Mouse umbrella.

In his rumpus in a bar at Maidstone, Kent, the court heard, he hurled four police around like "rag dolls".

Even being sprayed with CS gas and belted with a baton had no effect. It took four officers to restrain him and six to carry him to a police van. Yesterday White, of Heathfield, East Sussex, said he was in Maidstone because "people were after me".

Giving his name as Joanna Stephanie White, he told Maidstone court: "When the police arrived I was completely terrified.

"I thought they were the Special Branch or SAS and were going to take me away and shoot me."

He said the CS gas had little effect on him because he was used to it from training.

White had earlier claimed he found the hammer and screwdrivers in woods outside the town.

But in court he admitted he had bought them. He said: "I was very nervous. I was having a rough time. I'd just left the Army and my marriage was splitting up.

"I'd have gone peacefully if they hadn't tried to put handcuffs on me - I'm not keen on handcuffs. I didn't punch anyone, though."

Prosecutor Sara Haroon told him: "Your strength means that you do not punch anyone, but you were obviously trying to get away."

White replied: "No, I wasn't. They would have got me eventually.

"When the officer hit me with his asp (baton) I thought it was an electric cattle prod.

"If anyone did get injured in the fracas, I apologise."

The former power-lifter , who had denied assault, said if he had attacked the officers they "would have known about it". He said: "No one got a broken jaw"

1702231557757.png

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator

FREE AS A BIRD; Sex swap SAS soldier cheats jail term after hammering four police (2000)

AN ex-SAS soldier who calls himself Joanna walked free yesterday after being convicted of assaulting police.

Dressed in an electric blue skirt and lime-green T-shirt, former Gulf War veteran John White immediately announced he would celebrate by buying a new frock.

Earlier, 6ft 2in White had apologised for hurting officers, telling magistrates: "It was a big misunderstanding. It's not in my nature to fight back.

"I thought police knew I was gay and living with a drag queen. I am in the middle of a sex change."

White, 37, then spent the time waiting for a verdict by playing with a cuddly koala.

He made animal noises and wiggled the toy towards police in court. When told by his barrister to keep quiet, he replied: "It wasn't me. It was my koala."

After he was conditionally discharged, he claimed he was forbidden from commenting.

Asked if his koala had any comment, he said: "No, he can't say anything either."

White - who served in the SAS and Special Boat Squadron in a 13-year career - laid into four police after being seen in a pub with a hammer and two screwdrivers.

On Monday, he appeared in court wearing a purple silk dress. Yesterday, he excelled himself.

As well as the skirt and T-shirt, he was dressed in a pink bonnet and jeans jacket bearing badges saying "Barbie" and "One of the girls".

He sported one blue sock and one green. As a final touch the strapping former corporal wore lipstick, eye-shadow and blusher as well as earrings, five bracelets, and a ring on every finger.

Fashion accessories included the fluffy koala, two teddies and a Minnie Mouse umbrella.

In his rumpus in a bar at Maidstone, Kent, the court heard, he hurled four police around like "rag dolls".

Even being sprayed with CS gas and belted with a baton had no effect. It took four officers to restrain him and six to carry him to a police van. Yesterday White, of Heathfield, East Sussex, said he was in Maidstone because "people were after me".

Giving his name as Joanna Stephanie White, he told Maidstone court: "When the police arrived I was completely terrified.

"I thought they were the Special Branch or SAS and were going to take me away and shoot me."

He said the CS gas had little effect on him because he was used to it from training.

White had earlier claimed he found the hammer and screwdrivers in woods outside the town.

But in court he admitted he had bought them. He said: "I was very nervous. I was having a rough time. I'd just left the Army and my marriage was splitting up.

"I'd have gone peacefully if they hadn't tried to put handcuffs on me - I'm not keen on handcuffs. I didn't punch anyone, though."

Prosecutor Sara Haroon told him: "Your strength means that you do not punch anyone, but you were obviously trying to get away."

"When the officer hit me with his asp (baton) I thought it was an electric cattle prod.

The former power-lifter , who had denied assault, said if he had attacked the officers they "would have known about it". He said: "No one got a broken jaw"

View attachment 732208
Oh my word 🤣

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Oh my word 🤣
What's missing is the fact that he was double cuffed and snapped both pairs.
Legend 😂 :beer:

View attachment 732208
"
But one of his alleged victims, 16st and 6ft 4in Sergeant Conrad Gerrard, told Maidstone magistrates: "He was far stronger than me".
The court heard that White, 37, had served in both the SAS and SBS during his 13 years as a soldier.
He had an exemplary record, with stints in the Gulf War, Delta Service and Intelligence.
But things went drastically wrong a month after he left the forces.
Staff in one of the town's pubs saw him acting suspiciously next to a fruit machine.
They noticed he had a claw hammer and were convinced would attack the machine, so they called the police.
Sgt Gerrard arrived and asked White, of Heathfield, East Sussex, to leave the pub. He did so peacefully.
But White got angry when the officer said he wanted to search him.
Sgt Gerrard said: "I decided to try and handcuff White because when I was body-searching him I realised how well-built and muscular he was.
"When I was searching him he was very passive, but his eyes were fixed on me which I found extremely unnerving.
"I was very concerned by his demeanour. His stance was aggressive and his eyes were piercing. I got the impression he was a very strong man".
Sgt Gerrard said White then blew his top. "He lashed out immediately and tried to break free of my grasp.
"His reaction was lightning quick and I was taken aback by how strong he was.
"I had hold of his right arm, but he swung it and it was like being thrown aside like I was not there".

Back