Gary Heidnik (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

nikola1

Lurker
220px-Var_behindscenes_hist_04.gif

Gary Michael Heidnik
(November 22, 1943 – July 6, 1999) was an American murderer who kidnapped, tortured and raped six women and kept them prisoner in his Philadelphia, Pennsylvania basement.

Heidnik was sentenced to death and executed by lethal injection in July 1999.

Heidnik Survivor Tells Her Story

Very good post but sht don't add up with that lady it's seems to me he would of got tired of her I did a minute into the video and two she just tells it like it ain't shit most that went thru stuff like that would show some kinda of grief or fear right?

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
She was in with him, she was a prisoner but I believe became a victim of stockholme syndrome.
She was never fed the dog food mixed with sandy! She's damaged goods and looks like she was hooting the pipe before the interview and I can't blame her

Sicksicle

Well Known Member
I'm very sure he was mentally ill, insane even. But he was a animal and a nightmarish monster obsessed with evil. I generally am opposed to the death penalty, but in cases like this and bundy I think the death penalty applies,
We do it to dangerous dogs, and there was no hope or redemption for this sick fucker.
He needed to be put down.
Funny how genius and madness can merge into a truly monstrous
Reality.

Very good post but sht don't add up with that lady it's seems to me he would of got tired of her I did a minute into the video and two she just tells it like it ain't shit most that went thru stuff like that would show some kinda of grief or fear right?
No, she was mentally and emotionally shut down by the trauma she indured...The fact that she was so compliant is what saved her life....She went along with his fantasy.Thats all :)

Back