Genetically modified feather less chickens (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
Cool... with all the shit being pumped into our food, grass is the only safe option. Featherless chickens.... yup, didn't have to get into the DNA to cure that deformity.... fuck me
🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Your correct. Modifying food and adding preservatives , increased egg, milk , etc production, really took off in the late 70's & early 80's .
In the early 80's & mid 90's young girls of about 10 began early puberty .
Then "Dolly" the lab created sheep and some 15 others started. All lab animals.
Of course the biotech firms denied any involvement.
Now hairless chickens, modified salmon etc...
Who knows what is next.

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
2.jpg

GENETICALLY MODIFIED EVERY FUCKIN THING ...............:poison:

Nuckingfuts

Fresh Meat
Heh heh heh!🤣😂🤣,Or a "BALD GOOSE"
LMFAO,🤣😂🤣...SP
Ya,And Guess What? With them Jagoffs Fkn Around with Chicken's Genetically;Don't B Fkn Surprised when Our Dicks start Sprouting Fkn Feathers! That's really gonna "Change Da Scene" Lmfao,🤣...SP
Idk what it is, but nothing will stop me from thinking you are the BIGGEST faggot on here.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Idk what it is, but nothing will stop me from thinking you are the BIGGEST faggot on here.
And guess what Cum Bucket? Now I wanna play "Glaze Da Pink" with U!!! So here's how it's played;I beat U damned near to Death with a Fkn Hammer;Then I Fuck your 👁 Socket until I blow allover your 🧠!!! "GLAZE DA PINK" Get it? How's that for Your Biggest Faggot? U Cum Gurgling Bitch!!!
SP

Guipago

Forum Veteran
We need to stop genetically engineering the shit we eat, whether its plants or animals.
I agree, unfortunately, I can see the need as well, with every fucker spitting out kids & crop fields sucking the nutrients out of the soil it won't be long before the ground can no longer support us & humans overrun the land, we need a damn good war to thin out the herd.

JamieSKap

Rookie
Not sure about ya'll, but I'm gettin' hungry. 🍗
Sorta takes some of the fun out of it, though, just always loved watchin' all them feathers flyin' every which way and whereabouts.
Bi-gak! Just lie 'er on 'er side, draw a line in the muck, get the eyes to follow, and get ya a super cool chicken noodle. Ain't even gotta choke 'er. Bi-gak!

Back