George H W Bush: Former US president dies at 94. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Elvis_presley

In your wife's wet dreams
Not much information available but what was the deal with him and a minor he he met her after a speech at Texas A&M?? and then there is the Franklin scandal

RORER-714

Get Away
https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FSKx_FNg5mQI%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I am only able to associate him with the term "political correctness". I don't know if it started with him or not but he was the first person I ever heard say it. That and the "kinder, gentler nation" bullshit made me dislike him.

I don't recall much about his presidency. I was doing a lot of drinking, pill popping and a fair bit of acid at that time.

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Let's see....invaded Iraq to help a different oil kingdom that contributed virtually nothing to global oil supply. Then left the dictator in charge of Iraq alive for inexplicabl reasons.
Brokered a deal to create the largest (then) US military base in Saudi Arabia. That base served alcohol and let females (gasp!) walk around uncovered, pissing off a number of Muslims, inluding one Osama bin Laden. bin Laden immediately began plans to destroy the World Trade Center leading to the bombing in 2006 and 9/11.
With Bush's son in charge and Saddam still alive we reinvaded Iraq for inexplicable reasons leading to the global war on some terror we all enjoy today.

Great legacy

mrln

silent ghost
he created a war just to play with the (then) newest and latest technology in military warfare. he wanted to try out the "new" stealth bomber,for instance. all for what his interests are in. OIL. and his bullshit cronies and vice president. Halliburton. a privately owned company that helped feed our soldiers amongst other things. made gazillions!
"read my lips. no new taxes!!" BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.....!
HOPE HE ROTS IN HELL

Back