Georgia Mom Charged with Murder After She Allegedly Stabbed Her Kids to Death as House Burned (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

trellbrown23

MIsanthrope
View attachment 595980

A Georgia mom is behind bars after authorities allege she fatally stabbed three of her children during a house fire.

According to a Paulding County Sheriff's Office news release, deputies and firefighters responded to a domestic disturbance and fire at a Rockmart, Ga., home on Friday night

Authorities determined seven children lived at the home, according to the release.

Two of the kids, ages 3 years old and 9 months old, suffered from apparent stab wounds and were pronounced dead on the scene.

Three more children — ages 5, 9, and 11 — were transported to a local hospital, where the 5-year-old succumbed to injuries and died.

Additionally, two teens, ages 14 and 16, did not appear to have injuries, the sheriff's office said.

Neighbors told WXIA-TV some of the kids jumped out of a second story window to escape.

Deputies arrested the children's mother, 40-year-old Darlene Brister, who now faces two counts of malice murder in connection with stabbing deaths of her children.

More charges are imminent, the sheriff's office said.

Investigators are still trying to determine if the fire was started intentionally.

Speaking to WAGA-TV on Monday, the children's father and Brister's husband of 17 years, Ricky Brister, said his wife suffered from depression.

"She was hurt," he said. "She lost it."

Ricky also told the station he was leaning on his faith and "compassion" to help him and his family get through the ordeal.

"I'm a Christian man and I have Christian values. My message is a message of compassion for everybody," he said, the outlet reports. "There's nothing else that's going to help us get past this."

Following the blaze, Ricky said he and his kids are in need of a place to stay and other necessities.

A GoFundMe campaign, which says the father of seven was on his way home from out of state at the time of the incident, has been launched on his family's behalf.

According to jail records, Darlene is being held without bond at the Paulding County Detention Center.

It wasn't immediately clear if she retained an attorney to comment on her behalf or entered a plea to the charges.

Do you wonder why black men are walking away from Dez hoez?

master shake

Well Known Member
Check out the edgelord faggot. You blow your blk step daddy with that mouth??? I actually expected a white bitch to do this tarded shit. I bet you can't count how many black people you know personally on 1 hand. Fukn keyboard klansmen are all the same. I bet you never even shot at one with any kind of anger in your heart. You're nothing but a lackey fishing 🎣 for a friend or a hard dick
niggers as always

jpeeee

Rookie
Terrible mothers for the most part. Selfish, self centered, dick obsessed and image obsessed... Fake everything from hair, to nails.... Did I mention hostile, angry and abusive? The women are worse than the men.

Fan0000

If i ruled the world..
I never quibbled with my son or yelled at him. I never punished him. I talk to him, explain to him. he is happy and that makes him an understanding and easy-going child. when I talk to him he knows it's not for nothing and he's not afraid so he's attentive. He understands and adjusts. these parents do not understand anything, have no head and should never have children. I can't stand my son crying for a second. I sincerely believe that there are different kinds of humans. including those who are closer to the ape than to the man and who should in no case reproduce.

Seven kids....all undoubtedly raised off the Government tit. She is the poster child for forced sterilization.
it's cute when it's small but when they start to have a critical mind and they start to surpass the mother, it can start to be embarrassing.. plus, it doesn't pay as much anymore. begin to have more expensive needs.. it was no longer profitable.. the deal with the government wasn't as relevant anymore.So she eliminated every person who knew her true demonic personality and without any remorse ,quite naturally she went on a paid vacation, to go play the wannabe gangster like the rest of her homeland

Last edited:

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
View attachment 595980

A Georgia mom is behind bars after authorities allege she fatally stabbed three of her children during a house fire.

According to a Paulding County Sheriff's Office news release, deputies and firefighters responded to a domestic disturbance and fire at a Rockmart, Ga., home on Friday night

Authorities determined seven children lived at the home, according to the release.

Two of the kids, ages 3 years old and 9 months old, suffered from apparent stab wounds and were pronounced dead on the scene.

Three more children — ages 5, 9, and 11 — were transported to a local hospital, where the 5-year-old succumbed to injuries and died.

Additionally, two teens, ages 14 and 16, did not appear to have injuries, the sheriff's office said.

Neighbors told WXIA-TV some of the kids jumped out of a second story window to escape.

Deputies arrested the children's mother, 40-year-old Darlene Brister, who now faces two counts of malice murder in connection with stabbing deaths of her children.

More charges are imminent, the sheriff's office said.

Investigators are still trying to determine if the fire was started intentionally.

Speaking to WAGA-TV on Monday, the children's father and Brister's husband of 17 years, Ricky Brister, said his wife suffered from depression.

"She was hurt," he said. "She lost it."

Ricky also told the station he was leaning on his faith and "compassion" to help him and his family get through the ordeal.

"I'm a Christian man and I have Christian values. My message is a message of compassion for everybody," he said, the outlet reports. "There's nothing else that's going to help us get past this."

Following the blaze, Ricky said he and his kids are in need of a place to stay and other necessities.

A GoFundMe campaign, which says the father of seven was on his way home from out of state at the time of the incident, has been launched on his family's behalf.

According to jail records, Darlene is being held without bond at the Paulding County Detention Center.

It wasn't immediately clear if she retained an attorney to comment on her behalf or entered a plea to the charges.

These boons are seriously out of control . We need to sterilize them all

Back