Serious "Get Them Out" Riots In Dublin After School Stabbing (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Vwj

NewbieX
Not on msm but a lot of the mosques are being investigated for hate speech, it seems the speakers are calling for death to Jews at prayer, I know one police force are saying there’s not enough evidence 🤦‍♂️

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Damn, looks like Dublin is turning into Malmo. How long before they’ve got the “no-go zones”, if they don’t have em already? Followed by the “peaceful” mosques preaching sharia, you know, because it’s sooo compatible and aligned with the values most common sense westerners possess. They have nothing of value they bring to the table, for instance, instead of staying in their country of origin, attempting to make it a better place, they instead export any male of fighting age, leaving only the vulnerable women, children and elderly to fight “their” fight. Equally as terrible and a blight on humanity are the pandering, virtue signaling SJW’s, along with the leftist politicians, who insist on importing them here by the droves, never once considering the plethora of negatives that come with attempting to “assimilate” them into an actual functioning society. I’m sure everyone remembers ladies below.

View attachment 727428

Pics stating what supposedly started the stabbing, possibly bullshit, but you never know? View attachment 727434

Pic of one of the victims and image of the scene of attack View attachment 727436View attachment 727437
No matter how bad the child is there is no cause for a stabbing...

vaga

mustard
This user was banned
This

And this

And if you can understand him, 100% this.

Richard 1986

Life is sad Why ?
immigrants please !!! you are not welcome !!! stay in your country What ?? you have problem in your country ??? NOT MY FAULT !!!!

Back