beatings Getting Caught Checking Out Ass (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Russellmark11

Mcsnacks
Maybe if people had a threat of an ass whooping there’d be more respect for each other in this world.
You don't think that's the attention she wants? You act as if she is dressed conservative with no tattoos showing. Instead she's saying look and gawk at me please.

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
People used to check out my wife's ass everyday. There's nothing you could do about it.
I would have been in fights daily, and I would have certainly been arrested, had I reacted like him..
That guy needs to learn how to go out in public with a woman with a fine ass.
Agree! When i was younger i was hotheaded and would bug out if any guy looked at my girl(s), different relationships) , but then like you said i would be in fights everyday. It wasnt that i was insecure because we were in love but i was jeslous hothead,young and dumb. Now i dont care, ill even tell my lady to dress hot snd sexy . Guys are gonna look no matter what but as long as they don't go up to her and dead stare at her ass all in front of me and as long as they don't touch or disrespect lol. This guys was looking at the lady's ass and the guy is right there. Maybe he was too close! Like saying " i'm looking at her and don't care if your there". Kinda've disrespectfull . He's basically smelling her ass, like c'mon dude Lol

You don't think that's the attention she wants? You act as if she is dressed conservative with no tattoos showing. Instead she's saying look and gawk at me please.
Respect is respect. that’s on the dude to tell her to dress modestly, and she’s wearing pants….

Agree! When i was younger i was hotheaded and would bug out if any guy looked at my girl(s), different relationships) , but then like you said i would be in fights everyday. It wasnt that i was insecure because we were in love but i was jeslous hothead,young and dumb. Now i dont care, ill even tell my lady to dress hot snd sexy . Guys are gonna look no matter what but as long as they don't go up to her and dead stare at her ass all in front of me and as long as they don't touch or disrespect lol. This guys was looking at the lady's ass and the guy is right there. Maybe he was too close! Like saying " i'm looking at her and don't care if your there". Kinda've disrespectfull . He's basically smelling her ass, like c'mon dude Lol
I even had some homeless dude look at my wife's ass and then comment about it to me! I was with a whole group of Colombians in Miami and we were doing something fun. I had a lot to lose and the dirty, homeless man, had nothing to lose. I had no choice but ignore it because I could predict the possible outcome of my actions.

I think that's what separates us from the animals.

AnaofTheHills

Of course your opinion matters! - just not to me.
What a hunk! He stood up for his woman .. I’d jump on him as soon as we got home if I was her :shanktoke::spank:

latinladiesman77

Well Known Member
People used to check out my wife's ass everyday. There's nothing you could do about it.
I would have been in fights daily, and I would have certainly been arrested, had I reacted like him..
That guy needs to learn how to go out in public with a woman with a fine ass.

I even had some homeless dude look at my wife's ass and then comment about it to me! I was with a whole group of Colombians in Miami and we were doing something fun. I had a lot to lose and the dirty, homeless man, had nothing to lose. I had no choice but ignore it because I could predict the possible outcome of my actions.

I think that's what separates us from the animals.
Yeah of course that homeless couldve pulled put a knife lol i mean id feel sorry for the guy and ignore him and even say yeah she does doesnt she?? Lol like i said to me i dont care if they look as long as thier not touching or disrespecting like saying foul shit and all up in her face. I guess only attack if its a real threat or a direct challenge up close . but looking and staring from afar or if your lady is looong sexy, thats ok ,,i mean they admire what you got and as long as the lady isnt looking back either. thats a no no to me. My lady knows shell be getting attention from guys but she knows not to be staring at guys back . But not out of fear more like uts a understanding between us becuase she wouldnt like if instare at women . Weve discussed it and agree . True love and understanding lol because if she does look and stare at guys in front of you then you know she does that behind your back lol and a lady like that cant be trusted in my book. Ill just move on to the next i wont do nothing. Lol

Yeah of course that homeless couldve pulled put a knife lol i mean id feel sorry for the guy and ignore him and even say yeah she does doesnt she?? Lol like i said to me i dont care if they look as long as thier not touching or disrespecting like saying foul shit and all up in her face. I guess only attack if its a real threat or a direct challenge up close . but looking and staring from afar or if your lady is looong sexy, thats ok ,,i mean they admire what you got and as long as the lady isnt looking back either. thats a no no to me. My lady knows shell be getting attention from guys but she knows not to be staring at guys back . But not out of fear more like uts a understanding between us becuase she wouldnt like if instare at women . Weve discussed it and agree . True love and understanding lol because if she does look and stare at guys in front of you then you know she does that behind your back lol and a lady like that cant be trusted in my book. Ill just move on to the next i wont do nothing. Lol
Homeless people either have nothing to lose or they feel like they have nothing to lose. You understand, friend. We have a lot to lose and nothing to prove to some shithead in the street.

Back