beatings Gypsy beating his sister! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Baltazarus

Schwanzschmerz
Can't really blame the inbred cunt, Russia isn't exactly flavour of the month at the moment. On the other hand, gypsies killing gypsies should be promoted. They're a cancer of Europe.
Let me tell a short story since I started this thread.

Ahem. This is my real experience (4 years ago) with them. Thanks God I am sane, self-controllable and mentally healthy person and didn't make any shit.

My younger brother (I am an adult) and his friend were attacked by group of these scums during the way home. And they provided defense maximally, but fuck it, it was so many of them because they are breeding like rabbits (one family, 10 peasants). And he arrived home with minor injuries. After I saw that, I knew that was close by small quart where they live. I didn't hesitate to pick up my bat and hunting knife and go there to fucking do some bad things because I've had enough of them. But elders prevented me of doing so, and I gave up.

Call me weirdo, idiot or psycho, but...
If anything serious happened to my brother (major head injury, fracture...), I wouldn't hesitate to kill every single of them without any regret at most brutal way.

They know their law very well, and know that they can do anything they want, but their law is limited when it comes to me.

I saw this video maybe a year ago and it was because the husband didn't approve of her outfit or something. Someone's lying
Cloth or sex, doesn't matter. Beating is important to see.

Last edited:

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
The longer I’m on this earth, the more I realize many women could use a good ass kicking. When men act like dumb, they get their ass kicked, why shouldn’t women? Maybe they wouldn’t be as big of cunts?

Back