beatings Gypsy beating his sister! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
How that happened. It works fine for me, and moderation accepted it.

If anybody else has video issue, write me to try different one.
I'm on a phone, not a computer, it may just be my device and a small bug that only affects phones, I'll just download the vid and see if it works

Ratte

Somewhat rancid; allegedly.
How that happened. It works fine for me, and moderation accepted it.

If anybody else has video issue, write me to try different one, or I can provide source.
It didn't work even when I downloaded, just the audio, I'll go check another vid and see if it's the same

Baltazarus

Schwanzschmerz
It didn't work even when I downloaded, just the audio, I'll go check another vid and see if it's the same
not working
OK, I tried it on phone, and doesn't work for me too. On PC, everything is fine. I don't know what can cause it.
If it doesn't work on PC either, FIREFOX is not working. Use other browsers (Chrome, Opera...)

FK! This video is hella hilarious! I regret it's failing.

Baltazarus

Schwanzschmerz
These European niggers should get gassed to not spread their diseases around. Fucking race of degenerates.
They are main source of infection and stink in my country. And guess who has more privileges? One white European or stinky Nigger European? You right! If I hit the gypsy in self-defense, I must pay a lot of money + I go to prison! FUCK!

Is snort a neg reaction? Lol that explains so much
Joke mate

Dirlwanger

Revolt Against the Modern World
They are main source of infection and stink in my country. And guess who has more privileges? One white European or stinky Nigger European? You right! If I hit the gypsy in self-defense, I must pay a lot of money + I go to prison! FUCK!

Joke mate
Same where i live.

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Can't really blame the inbred cunt, Russia isn't exactly flavour of the month at the moment. On the other hand, gypsies killing gypsies should be promoted. They're a cancer of Europe.

onosnso

Professional Lurker
VIDEO: Gypsy beating the shit out of his sister for fucking Russian. I am surprised that this bitch creature didn't fuck her own brother before fucking random Russian guy. Imagine white person fucking gypsy? MY GOD!

View attachment 675141
I saw this video maybe a year ago and it was because the husband didn't approve of her outfit or something. Someone's lying

Back