beatings Syrian Army Brutally Torturing a Guy And Forcing Him To Call Bashar His God (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MrNoob

Autist
This footage, uploaded by Syrian democracy activists on July 4, 2012, depicts a group of soldiers loyal to Bashar al-Assad brutally beating a prisoner detained for unknown offenses. It's location could not be independently verified.Although his body is already covered in severe bruises, his interrogators continue to subject him to intense physical abuse. They taunt him by asking him if "this is the freedom you want" and repeatedly beat him into praising Bashar al-Assad (Syria's president) as "his God".

wiggins

Forum Veteran
This footage, uploaded by Syrian democracy activists on July 4, 2012, depicts a group of soldiers loyal to Bashar al-Assad brutally beating a prisoner detained for unknown offenses. It's location could not be independently verified.Although his body is already covered in severe bruises, his interrogators continue to subject him to intense physical abuse. They taunt him by asking him if "this is the freedom you want" and repeatedly beat him into praising Bashar al-Assad (Syria's president) as "his God".

View attachment 698820
Al Assad is a real cunt. I've heard he likes to boil his victims in water. Total cunt.

Solomon Kane

And so it begins..

View attachment 698820
Yep, God would be proud.. waiting on another flood.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Ooooo….ahhhh….Oh honey…do it again!
IMG_4732.jpeg

putz

Rookie
holy crap batman, if you beat me that badly, I would probably pray to an earthworm

all hail the mighty night crawler

Back