Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Indeed...and she was very stupid to be staying in the U.S.

Given the numerous allegations against her due to her close association with Epstein, she had to know that an arrest might be very possible...and indeed, likely.

It's very puzzling to me that she would buy a house in New Hampshire last year and then live there while an ongoing criminal investigation is still taking place into the sex crimes that Epstein was accused of...thus risking the possibility of being arrested as part of that investigation.

Maxwell is a French citizen.
France and the U.S. have an extradition treaty...but it plainly states that France is under no obligation to extradite French citizens to the U.S.

If Maxwell had stayed in France, it's almost a certainty that she would never have been extradited.

Regards,
-Ward
Most of her contacts are in the U.S. so it makes sense for her to stay.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
ChodoTBaggins said:
Most of her contacts are in the U.S. so it makes sense for her to stay.

No, it makes no sense whatsoever for her to have stayed in the U.S.

She's extremely wealthy, worth multiple millions of dollars, is a French citizen, and was the subject of an ongoing criminal investigation.

What "contacts" do you suppose she had? "Contacts" for what exactly?
And why would you suppose that living in the same country as those "contacts" was worth taking the risk of a possible future arrest, which might very well entail a long prison sentence?

If she stayed in France, she could not have been extradited...thus making any arrest warrant a moot point.

It was a very dumb decision for her to stay in the U.S...and it's a decision she'll regret for the rest of her life.

Regards,
-Ward

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
No, it makes no sense whatsoever for her to have stayed in the U.S.

She's extremely wealthy, worth multiple millions of dollars, is a French citizen, and was the subject of an ongoing criminal investigation.

What "contacts" do you suppose she had? "Contacts" for what exactly?
And why would you suppose that living in the same country as those "contacts" was worth taking the risk of a possible future arrest, which might very well entail a long prison sentence?

If she stayed in France, she could not have been extradited...thus making any arrest warrant a moot point.

It was a very dumb decision for her to stay in the U.S...and it's a decision she'll regret for the rest of her life.

Regards,
-Ward
She wouldve been hunted no matter where she went. I don't what your trying to say. Do you think these international crimes wouldnt have effected her in france?

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
You mean this Ghislaine Maxwell?
5efe45f5aee6a836e51f6f3c

trump-and-maxwell.jpg

5d23929621a861374c14f1c7

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ff23ef308-bcac-11ea-84a6-a03a9956ea0a.jpg

gettyimages_1169684623.jpg

0_JS188277244.jpg

Never heard of her. - Donald Trump 2020

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always

I also think she should have stayed in Europe if she wanted to avoid arrest. When you think about it, though, there was a reason she decided to stay in this country. I'm sure the Feds knew where she was the whole time because she has ties to the government due to her running that prostitution ring.

Either she will be suicided or put out a false narrative about this to cover for the people who are actually involved.

There's no way she reveals everything she knows.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I think the only way she stays alive is to sing like a bird. With all the time that's past I'm sure she's made arrangements to implicate people in the event of her death. I don't believe she's a stupid woman. She has some sort of scheme planned.

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF
I think the only way she stays alive is to sing like a bird. With all the time that's past I'm sure she's made arrangements to implicate people in the event of her death. I don't believe she's a stupid woman. She has some sort of scheme planned.
Yes I'm sure you hope she has a scheme planned involving taking down Dahnold.
IT AINT HAPPENING!!!

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
This is a bad day for a lot of the people involved. This blackmail Mossad operation has a lot to lose from her capture. Amazing that she was allowed to be captured, perhaps a a competitor thats also super rich made an exception here.

Mebbe she is a diversion, and will tell her story so that none of the others that are involved will be named. Not killing all of her realtives out as far as 3rd cousins would be a great incentive, because a lot of people have died that could have implicated the Clintons, in various other situations.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
Mebbe she is a diversion, and will tell her story so that none of the others that are involved will be named. Not killing all of her realtives out as far as 3rd cousins would be a great incentive, because a lot of people have died that could have implicated the Clintons, in various other situations.

That's essentially what I said up above. There's no way she tells everything she knows. I wonder what kind of deal she is hoping to get.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
That's essentially what I said up above. There's no way she tells everything she knows. I wonder what kind of deal she is hoping to get.
There is certainly a way she says what she knows. Epstein hadnt ratted anyone out that he had black mailed, he was still killed anyway. The mob will be offered money to kill her. It's hard to say whether she'll be killed or not, she will rat for a deal or rot in prison forever.

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS

Given the numerous allegations against her due to her close association with Epstein, she had to know that an arrest might be very possible...and indeed, likely.

It's very puzzling to me that she would buy a house in New Hampshire last year and then live there while an ongoing criminal investigation is still taking place into the sex crimes that Epstein was accused of...thus risking the possibility of being arrested as part of that investigation.

Maxwell is a French citizen.
France and the U.S. have an extradition treaty...but it plainly states that France is under no obligation to extradite French citizens to the U.S.

If Maxwell had stayed in France, it's almost a certainty that she would never have been extradited.

Regards,
-Ward
By chance do you know if they revoked her passport? I’m guessing that doesn’t matter she has connections and money, you are correct about her not hauling ass out of the USA....

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
ChodoTBaggins said:
I don't know what your trying to say.

You said it "made sense" that she stayed in the U.S. because that's where most of her "contacts" are.

I told you that it made no sense whatsoever that she stayed in the U.S.
And then I gave you the reasons why it made no sense whatsoever.

I don't know how much more plain I can make it for you.

And you still haven't answered my questions...

1) What "contacts" do you suppose she had? "Contacts" for what exactly?

2) And why would you suppose that living in the same country as those "contacts" was so important to her that it was worth taking the risk of a possible future arrest, which might very well entail a long prison sentence?

I'll be waiting for your answer.
I'm interested in knowing what "contacts" you stated she had, and what exactly those "contacts" were for, and why she felt it was so important to live in the same country as those "contacts," that she was willing to risk a possible future arrest and long prison sentence.
Please explain.

As I stated earlier...
If she stayed in France, she would not have been extradited...thus making any U.S. arrest warrant a moot point.

Regards,
-Ward

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
You said it "made sense" that she stayed in the U.S. because that's where most of her "contacts" are.

I told you that it made no sense whatsoever that she stayed in the U.S.
And then I gave you the reasons why it made no sense whatsoever.

I don't know how much more plain I can make it for you.

And you still haven't answered my questions...

1) What "contacts" do you suppose she had? "Contacts" for what exactly?

2) And why would you suppose that living in the same country as those "contacts" was so important to her that it was worth taking the risk of a possible future arrest, which might very well entail a long prison sentence?

I'll be waiting for your answer.
I'm interested in knowing what "contacts" you stated she had, and what exactly those "contacts" were for, and why she felt it was so important to live in the same country as those "contacts," that she was willing to risk a possible future arrest and long prison sentence.
Please explain.

As I stated earlier...
If she stayed in France, she would not have been extradited...thus making any U.S. arrest warrant a moot point.

Regards,
-Ward
If you want to know more about that I can point you to Ryan Dawson who has studied Epstein for 13 years. I don't exactly what contacts those are (I have an idea) so I listen to people who know more than me rather than pretending I know whats going on. Ryan said she'd be in America like 5 months ago in this interview and said it was because of her contacts. Why do you think she'd be safe in France? Her crimes are international. Unless she somehow could pull some thing like Julian Assange I doubt she'd be safe anywhere in the world.

Crusty Santa

Unpaid Elf Labor
This user was banned
Everything I've been saying on this is badly paraphrasing that guy. The crime map I shared was HIS old one. Guy is like an autistic genius.

DIVISION77

First, Last & Always
There is certainly a way she says what she knows. Epstein hadnt ratted anyone out that he had black mailed, he was still killed anyway. The mob will be offered money to kill her. It's hard to say whether she'll be killed or not, she will rat for a deal or rot in prison forever.

She knows more than Epstein. She grew up royalty and had all the ties behind the scenes.

My money is on her striking a deal and that the public will never hear her testimony. If you look at the charges she is indicted for, none of them are rape/molestation even though she has been accused by several girls of raping them alongside Epstein.

All that said, she's a hot pale bitch I would grudgefuck in an instant. Dry anal in honor of young Grazi...

:forreal:

Back