Girlfriend kills boyfriend by mowing him down with her car (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WhatIsLife64

This user was banned
Low impulse control savage. This reminds me of one of my brothers who was divorcing his wife after they both went mad.
Had his car scratched by new girlfriend (another wack job). Then after a court hearing, his soon-to-be ex wife purposely crashed her car into him.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
View attachment 610269

A woman has been arrested and charged with the death of her boyfriend after police say she deliberately mowed him down with her car.

The incident occurred on Saturday, August 20, when the Prince George’s County Police Department responded to a call at approximately 8:45 p.m. to reports of a person being trapped underneath of a vehicle outside of a home in Brandywine, Maryland -- about 22 miles southeast of Washington, D.C.

But when police arrived they found the victim -- later named as 40-year-old Shamatto Clark of Riverdale, Maryland -- deceased at the scene after allegedly being purposefully run over by his girlfriend, 38-year-old Udele Burno of Brandywine, Maryland, police say.

“The preliminary investigation suggests Burno intentionally struck the victim with her car, causing fatal injuries,” Prince George’s County said in a blog post announcing the incident on Thursday.

Police did not disclose a possible motive in the killing or if either of the individuals involved were previously known to authorities.

Burno has since been charged with vehicular manslaughter and is currently in custody of the Department of Corrections on a no-bond status. It is unclear if Burno has obtained legal representation at this time.

[https://abcnews.go.com/US/girlfriend-kills-boyfriend-mowing-car-police/story?id=88885677
I... how the fuck does the investigation show she intentionally ran him over, and the courts are all like "oh yeah, intentional acts are totally unintentional, lets give her a manslaughter charge"

It actually hurts my brain, we need another holocaust, except instead of jews we just euthanize the stupid shits of our society.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
View attachment 610269

A woman has been arrested and charged with the death of her boyfriend after police say she deliberately mowed him down with her car.

The incident occurred on Saturday, August 20, when the Prince George’s County Police Department responded to a call at approximately 8:45 p.m. to reports of a person being trapped underneath of a vehicle outside of a home in Brandywine, Maryland -- about 22 miles southeast of Washington, D.C.

But when police arrived they found the victim -- later named as 40-year-old Shamatto Clark of Riverdale, Maryland -- deceased at the scene after allegedly being purposefully run over by his girlfriend, 38-year-old Udele Burno of Brandywine, Maryland, police say.

“The preliminary investigation suggests Burno intentionally struck the victim with her car, causing fatal injuries,” Prince George’s County said in a blog post announcing the incident on Thursday.

Police did not disclose a possible motive in the killing or if either of the individuals involved were previously known to authorities.

Burno has since been charged with vehicular manslaughter and is currently in custody of the Department of Corrections on a no-bond status. It is unclear if Burno has obtained legal representation at this time.

[https://abcnews.go.com/US/girlfriend-kills-boyfriend-mowing-car-police/story?id=88885677
Her sister, Neanderthalas Sue...

1661903963019.png

I... how the fuck does the investigation show she intentionally ran him over, and the courts are all like "oh yeah, intentional acts are totally unintentional, lets give her a manslaughter charge"

It actually hurts my brain, we need another holocaust, except instead of jews we just euthanize the stupid shits of our society.
It's not the stupid shits we need to worry about. it's the brainy but deeply misguided fuckers in our universities deciding that real woman is anyone who signs a form saying 'i now identify as a woman'.

Don't forget, this kind of gender-traitor thinking has spread out of the uni's and is now mainstream amongst the judiciary, the police, the schools, the media etc.

So, we're gonna need a bigger oven...

I Ripyourfaceoff

I'M "RIPPY", I'LL CALL YOU, DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH
View attachment 610269

WHAT A TWISTED SCARY UGLY CUNT........HER BOYFRIEND MUST HAVE BEEN BRAIN DEAD TO GET WITH HER .....................................

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
I kept reading her last name as "Bruno" instead of "Burno". Though....she looks like her named should be Bruno. 🤔 Now I wonder what drugs caused her to commit vehicular homicide?
I must contest that Burno works almost equally as well as this nut nut's name. It's a really hard call. Bruno...Burno...both are soooooo good!

IkeaPsyco

Well Known Member
Im 100% sure she had asked him for the 10'th time to take out the trash.... then made him feel the consequences for still not doing so.

Back